• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To clear things up

NAKAT

Smash Champion
Ight ight, after watching both of them (I main Snake also) I am putting my money on Professor Pro. However, I do hope Rolex will win for the sake of NJ/NY pride. Pro is just...well. Try watching them at the same time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ight ight, after watching both of them (I main Snake also) I am putting my money on Professor Pro. However, I do hope Rolex will win for the sake of NJ/NY pride. Pro is just...well. Try watching them at the same time.
I'm salty that the UK isn't getting enough sidebet requests, but good choice.
@ NiPPs NiPPs where you at? Where's your money? Where's that confidence?
Remember, according to you I'm only technical and just **** my random friends on livestreams.

Matty89

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Hydra89
Remember, according to you I'm only technical and just **** my random friends on livestreams.
They need a bailout to put any money up.

NiPPs

Smash Cadet
i said i got twenty on rolex awhile back. nothing has changed including you beating nobody but randoms and leffen (barely)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i said i got twenty on rolex awhile back. nothing has changed including you beating nobody but randoms and leffen (barely)
Woah, that bet is looking kind of small?
I mean it is only Professor Pro the random destroyer vs The Almighty Apex placer Rolex...it should be free money for shouldn't it?

You aren't willing to bet more on your COUSIN?
I think you should raise that to at least $50-100 with @ B BrTarolg on the sidebet page.

BTW I look forward to your john of avoiding betting this amount, be creative with it please and make it seem like it's something other than what we both know it is :bee:

...or you can surprise me and bet $50-100... :)

Last edited:

NiPPs

Smash Cadet
Woah, that bet is looking kind of small?
I mean it is only Professor Pro the random destroyer vs The Almighty Apex placer Rolex...it should be free money for shouldn't it?

You aren't willing to bet more on your COUSIN?
I think you should raise that to at least $50-100 with @ B BrTarolg on the sidebet page.

BTW I look forward to your john of avoiding betting this amount, be creative with it please and make it seem like it's something other than what we both know it is :bee:

...or you can surprise me and bet $50-100... :)
the only surprise were gonna see is the look on your face as you hand rolex 100 dollars

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
is BrTarolg cutting you in, Pro? How much are you getting?
Absolutely nothing, obviously he's supporting me by putting up that much money so I'm helping him.
And I also just find it funny how much Rolex supporters I saw before but how much aren't willing to step up to the offer when money is on the line.

the only surprise were gonna see is the look on your face as you hand rolex 100 dollars
LOOOL Ok, so blatant avoidance of me raising the offer was your choosing strat...very nice.
I'll make it easier this time, will you be willing to raise your sidebet to $50 with Brtarolg?

Last edited:

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
So much trashtalk on this thread but so many people using dodge johns to not make bets

If you think rolex is going to win, bet against me. I dont think you have ANY excuse - i've obviously covered enough to match any amount you desire and i accept NO johns on dodging or "money security" (i've already said i'm happy to escrow and paypal to anywhere in the world)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
10 cents on rolex xD #root4rolex #giverolexthetime #schoolisnotinsessionprofessorpro

Infil

Smash Journeyman
hell, why don't all of you bet $10,000 minimum against each other

what's the matter? not confident??

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
hell, why don't all of you bet $10,000 minimum against each other

what's the matter? not confident??
I've already said I'll be willing to raise the money, but only on the day when I calculate how much money I actually have on me.
I am the one flying to America, and have to pay more overall, and I'm also going to France 2 weeks before SKTAR 3 for the MLG Qualifier so I'll be even shorter of money.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I'm just saying it's silly to criticize someone for not betting a higher amount than they want to by saying they aren't confident, there are dozens of reasons someone may not want to bet more money that have nothing to do with confidence, including (as you just said) not having it

I'm sure you're really confident you're going to beat Rolex but you aren't about to bet $10,000 on it

people should just accept the terms of the bets as they're presented and then let the match itself bring the hype

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm just saying it's silly to criticize someone for not betting a higher amount than they want to by saying they aren't confident, there are dozens of reasons someone may not want to bet more money that have nothing to do with confidence, including (as you just said) not having it

I'm sure you're really confident you're going to beat Rolex but you aren't about to bet $10,000 on it

people should just accept the terms of the bets as they're presented and then let the match itself bring the hype
Except there is a difference between offering to raise it from $20 to $50 in a match which I will 'definitely' lose according to NiPPs, to $100 to $10000 which is a sum of money I cant even put up through reasonable means.
But you live in your world where these scenarios are the same lol...

He might not have $50 2 months time, but I extremely doubt it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
MRW Europe complains about coming to the US
......Isn't this.......also applicable......to the ENTIRE of the USA community minus like 4 members (Mango, Dr.PP, Scar off the top of my head)
But I'm guessing you only see it one way. *facepalm*
And I'm coming to the USA May 31st/1st June, so it also isn't relevant here lol.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well from what I've heard, rolex doesn't even go out of his own STATE
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?

Cassio

Smash Master
......Isn't this.......also applicable......to the ENTIRE of the USA community minus like 4 members (Mango, Dr.PP, Scar off the top of my head)
But I'm guessing you only see it one way. *facepalm*
"Come over here and say that!" -Stoop Kid/Europe

Well from what I've heard, rolex doesn't even go out of his own STATE
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo?
Rolex doesn't complain all over smashboards for people to travel and play him ;).

Last edited:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"Come over here and say that!" -Stoop Kid/Europe

Rolex doesn't complain all over smashboards for people to travel and play him ;).
......I can't figure out if you're a troll or incredibly stupid lol. *facepalm*
GP's pic is perfect LOL.

Also you seem like a Rolex fan, are you coming to SKTAR 3? Even if you aren't are you willing to put some side bet money on Rolex? $20, $50, $100? :)

Last edited:

Cassio

Smash Master
Lol, it is light trolling but GP still needs to check the OP. Rolex said he's better because he has real results, he didn't complain about people coming to play him. Just funny to see Europe complain about it so much and reminded me of that video.

Also mho is I think snake is a gimmick and neither of you will place top 3. But that isn't an important opinion for this thread.

Last edited:

Cassio

Smash Master
I'll put money on that wager with you lordling if you think I'm wrong .

Last edited:

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Well both regularly make it to top 3 in their respective regions, sooo...

Also, they will most probably face each other in the tourney too, so we will have ourselves more Snake ditto goodness.

Inb4 M2K secretly has a Snake and will wipe the floor with both of you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol, it is light trolling but GP still needs to check the OP. Rolex said he's better because he has real results, he didn't complain about people coming to play him. Just funny to see Europe complain about it so much.

Also mho is I think snake is a gimmick and neither of you will place top 3. But that isn't an important opinion for this thread.
Who is this relevant to lol?
Did I complain about people not coming to the UK or anywhere in Europe to play me lol? :confused:
I specifically said I willl be looking to make the next big USA event.

Also you coming to SKTAR 3?

Cassio

Smash Master
Lol, I genuinely feel that isn't a fair bet and would feel bad taking that money from you. Let's say $20, skip the Rolex clause, and if ppro lands in top 5 it's a wash.

Also pro it wasn't directed specifically at you just the comments in the thread and other places. And no sadly I will not be at sktar.

Last edited:

BrTarolg

Smash Ace
Lol, I genuinely feel that isn't a fair bet and would feel bad taking that money from you. Let's say $20, skip the Rolex clause, and if ppro lands in top 5 it's a wash.

Also pro it wasn't directed specifically at you just the comments in the thread and other places. And no sadly I will not be at sktar.
Would you like to extend the same bet to me? Anything up to 100$.

D1

Banned via Administration
Apex 2014 was Apex 2014, after getting the feedback that I did I will make sure to return to being unbiased and not singing a national anthem.

Last edited:

Thane of Blue Flames

Fire is catching.
... You're right, scratch that. I think I just mistake his long combos/really hard punishes for rushdown because it looks really aggressive.

Yeah, I think the problem is more that M2K couldn't camp the same way with Snake.

Hulter

Smash Cadet
Apex 2014 was Apex 2014, after getting the feedback that I did I will make sure to return to being unbiased and not singing a national anthem.
Hey hey, surely the Swedish one thrown in as a counter measure to the invevitable and indeed massively excessive American patriotism couldn't hurt. All the three Swedish kids in the crowd would be happily surprised, and noone else should be able to make out a single word of it anyway.

Top Bottom