• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

To point out the obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters=sucks

Smash Rookie
I just wanted to let everyone know who doesn't know already, I am not very good.

KTHANKS4URTYME!

Brown

Smash Rookie
because that's not butters. that's somebody with a tiny pen1s posing as him. Butters can't post on the forum right now because they don't give you computers in USAF Basic training. Disregard all the ******** stuff this person says. Butters isn't a total ****** like this kid is.

the real Butters forum name is just "Butters", not "Butters=sucks"

AS Money

Smash Lord
Air Force Tier List...

Top Tier:
Combat Controllers <---:)
Fighter Pilots
Pararescue
Sere

Mid Tier:
Cooks
Supply
Loadmasters
Intel

Bottom Tier:
Security Forces

Butters=Awesomness
he said that a couple of days ago so yes butters can post now he mus have just got out ******* you are a moron

Brown

Smash Rookie
he said that a couple of days ago so yes butters can post now he mus have just got out ******* you are a moron
actually no, he's not out. I'd probably be the first to know since I know him better than any of you. If he made a post, it means he had access to a computer for a short period of time. If he's out of basic, he hasn't come home, and probably doesn't have regular access to a computer.

regardless, Butters=sucks is not him. Don't be such a **** about it As$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom