• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today is the final update.

billywill

Smash Journeyman
wrong
tomorrow Sakurai will say APRIL FOOLS! there is DLC lulzlulzlulzlulz

ConeZone

Smash Ace
no it isn't, he hasn't unveiled the pirate ship level. he will probably say which post is the last one...
FAIL

raydinneed

Smash Apprentice
dojo updates will finish announcing europe release oficial date

so they won't finish till at least 3 months

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Do you really think Sakurai would end the updates on a Monday (or, for that matter, any day other than Friday)? Especially without publicly announcing it?

Just because it was the last character update doesn't mean it was the last update of all time. No need to jump the gun. Not like he's announcing anything new anymore anyway.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I want there to be an update about tripping........
Everyone's waiting for that.

Sakurai said:
January 31st, 2008. Super Smash Bros. Brawl has officially gone on sale in Japan. Is everybody having fun with it?

However, Smash won’t come out in North America for a bit and sadly, Europe has an even longer wait until the game releases.

For the past eight months or so, Smash Dojo has served as a source of basic information for the game, but with the release of Brawl, the Dojo will take on a new role.

From here on out, the Dojo will begin to introduce the hidden characters, hidden stages, and additional features in Brawl that have gone unmentioned until now. I’d like to continue to add on to the Dojo so that players of Brawl can come back to this website following it’s completion and view Smash Dojo as a sort of guide for the game.

I plan on continuing updates for another two months, so please continue to enjoy the site.

Just remember, I’ll be posting information on hidden characters and other in-game secrets, so you should take caution when viewing the site if you want to save those surprises for later.

Wow, it somehow seems he IS right O.o

ConeZone

Smash Ace
yes but there is another level he hasn't revealed on the site, it isn't the last update people, settle down. plus, yes, he would have said something about it being the last post.

Spindash Master

Smash Rookie
It's not the last update, he still needs to up date with pirate ship and he said that it is likely he will end the site on anther snap shot up date with hidden charecters and stages. And he would have said it was the last up date.

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
You know what this could mean then. Release date for a particular reigon starting with P and ending with AL?

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
"Wii Want More" sounds like a decent idea if a developer truly forgot something, but the thought of it being a money grabber scares me that they'll start making half baked games on purpose.

Assuming this is even true. The Wii only has 512 MB of data. That's not a lot for adding entire characters to the game. Also, I thought Sakurai already said that there wouldn't be any type of updates for Smash.

pirkid

Smash Lord
There is a few more updates, and he can update on a ton of cowtard that in the game, so calm your dogs.

Thursday: "Slipping!"

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
That's fake. I can tell by the overall writing style...and the URL (press.nintendo, not press-nintendo). Judging by the date, someone's saving that for April Fool's Day.
You know... when you said "URL" I really, really, thought you'd mention that it's hosted on 110mb.com >_>

Metallic_Igloo

Smash Apprentice
I think Sakurai (Thank You!!!!!) should use every remaining day to show us just how difficult this game was to make, like a 5 min. documentary each day. Or a bio on one of his staff everyday. Or a timeline of every month one month per day.

EDIT: Sorry, I must have missed something, I thought you were all just bashing Sakur- I mean Mr. S, but now whenever you put in He-who-must-not-be-named's name it adds the bashing on?!?!? -------Smashboards (How Could You?!) ungrateful little....

I.T.P

Smash Ace
I think Sakurai (Thank You!!!!!) should use every remaining day to show us just how difficult this game was to make, like a 5 min. documentary each day. Or a bio on one of his staff everyday. Or a timeline of every month one month per day.

EDIT: Sorry, I must have missed something, I thought you were all just bashing Sakur- I mean Mr. S, but now whenever you put in He-who-must-not-be-named's name it adds the bashing on?!?!? -------Smashboards (How Could You?!) ungrateful little....
I think someone here is taking an aprils joke too seriously XD

Marth for all!

Top Bottom