• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Today's VG Cats = lol

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
300 is almost as bad as Napoleon Dynamite was in terms of overhype and bad parodies.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Frank. Within the last two days, you've posted over fourty times, and it seems like every other day that you start a new thread in Media Metropolis that you, yourself, don't even seem that interested in.

You can't tell people to stop posting, for apparantly no reason, when you're a post ****.

Sandy

Smash Champion
Frank. Within the last two days, you've posted over fourty times, and it seems like every other day that you start a new thread in Media Metropolis that you, yourself, don't even seem that interested in.
Why does that bother you? Do you think I'm a spammer?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
It bothers anyone to see the same person post over fourty times in the last 48 hours.

Your posts aren't spammy. A lot of them seem desperate, though.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
The feeling isn't mutual

Vg cats is never funny, and this isn't an exception. 300 jokes ran short three weeks before the movie even opened.

m3gav01t

BRoomer
BRoomer
I was mad at you for allowing me to read this until it went NES.
agreed. but yeah, 300 references have been dead to me for a severely long time. because i'm always on top of hip and trendy things. always. they don't call me "joe franks the most pretentious ******* hipster of all time" for nothing.

actually, no one calls me that.

:(

Top Bottom