• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TokyoGameAction presents Ranking Battles with Brawl Singles in MA Aug. 2nd! Updated!

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
ok when does all this shizzy start?

oh and 1000th post... be honored i would grace your thread with it...
The tourney starts at 5pm but sign-ups are from noon time to 4:30pm

I lost my ride! >.<

My friend that usually drives me is helping his cousin move or something like that...

Anyone passing by lawrence?

Im still contemplating going, but I get anxiety attacks when I drive sometimes and its a long drive.

poop
Can you take the train to Manfield at all?

:yoshi: Can Western NY come? This looks fun! :D
yay I want to go ^0^ I'll write it on my calendar....
Yes! Everybody is welcome to come and this will be alot of fun!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I think I actually might have found a ride. If not I should be able to drive myself. If im not there by 2ish call for help for me 0_0!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Wow, really. That was incredibly easy.

It's almost worth missing out on that weekend of Smash I was gunna do. Just not gunna be awake early enough... hell I haven't even gone to sleep yet. I might take that drive out to Spencer too, possibly. Although now that I see this technically has a 4 hour window of friendlies I'm wondering if I even need the gaming before hand.

What time are most people planning to show up?

EDIT: Bowling?! What is it gunna cost me to Bowl? I need to know this, cause I might have to see if I can even remotely bowl. I wonder if my ball is still in my trunk?

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Wow, really. That was incredibly easy.

It's almost worth missing out on that weekend of Smash I was gunna do. Just not gunna be awake early enough... hell I haven't even gone to sleep yet. I might take that drive out to Spencer too, possibly. Although now that I see this technically has a 4 hour window of friendlies I'm wondering if I even need the gaming before hand.

What time are most people planning to show up?

EDIT: Bowling?! What is it gunna cost me to Bowl? I need to know this, cause I might have to see if I can even remotely bowl. I wonder if my ball is still in my trunk?
It's Candlepin I believe...not Ten Pin.

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody need housing for this and remember I will need set-ups and a laptop if anybody can bring it? I would like to see what everybody would think of this place because I am making some plans that might help out the smashers alot.

If anybody has questions please call 774 219 3153 thx.

Cobra

Smash Journeyman
Does anybody need housing for this and remember I will need set-ups and a laptop if anybody can bring it? I would like to see what everybody would think of this place because I am making some plans that might help out the smashers alot.

If anybody has questions please call 774 219 3153 thx.
Setups = TV + Wii right?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: W T F

Okay...

...wow...

...here's a riddle for everyone.

What's round and flat?

Come on.

Betcha can't guess.

COME ON.

GUESS.

Here's the answer.

So yeah... we are totally in this nowhere town of North Adams, does anyone know where that is?

I got a group of 5 with me and we are so close to the tourny... yeah....

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
When are the results for this one being posted, I left early but I still wanna see who won! And I enjoy reveling in any slight victories!

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
I believe slight victory is a good word for my beating Shiri in loser's. I think that's the only time I've ever seen someone come back from a deficit that large to win before. THatr easily made my day. GG's Shiri.

KOdEx

Smash Cadet
i got finals video's and im in the process of uploading them as we speak its goot ****... with tom's amazing commentary.

KOdEx

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/koolade1027 ... videos are still uploading sorry for the quality couldn't do 640x480 and have it all fit on my little 2 gig sd card so i sacrificed resolution to keep frame rate. Camera was starting to get heavy too plus i have scrawny arms. And then the first match of the second set i basically filmed with my eyes close cause of tom making my eyes water so hard it burned. XD <----kinda like that. (&fmt=18 might make the videos look better too)

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Since it doesn't seem there will be a results thread...

GOOD **** EVERYONE.

Shiri - Your Yoshi was drop dead sexy. So good. Your set with OWM was probably the highlight of the night for me, save...

Tom + Mages = Out Shining Finals matches. Seriously. You were all too funny. That combined with Shiri's commentary on Pika's play... my god I was in freaking stitches. That was sooo funny.

All the Mages, good ****. Sucked losing, but if I'm gunna lose at least it's to mages. You have collectively stolen $12 of my dollars and whatever OBM ended up getting out of my entry fee. You're all too good, I've gotta get more play in before Esticle. Any chance you guys aren't doing anything after Tuesday(last day of work for me).

Everyone else, you're all great. I love you and I can't think about shout outs(I usually copy and past results)

Oh and Riot(God at Hand) - You're a cool kid, and so were the people you were with. Nice meeting you, I was surprised to see you actually took the time to learn the low tier down b move of Zelda's. Your sheik is nice, far better than mine. We need to play.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Ace, I know I said stick with sonic...but work on the DK. The mages have come to the conclusion that the competition in NE is low, and we need more players stepping up there game. I think u have potential with DK. DO IT UP DAWG!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Copy and Pasted from AiB

1st place:
PikaPika!

2nd place:
JesiahTEG

3rd place:
OmegaBlackMage

4th place:
Buuman

5: TuxedoMask
5: Nuro
7: OmegaWhiteMage
7: Vigiliante
9: Cobra
9: Chubaka
9: Voidious
9: The_Trap
13: Ace
13: Shiri
13: Spelunke
13: Riot
17: AJ
17: SBSoldier
17: H
17: Igusa2
17: Koolade
17: Igusa
17: Dave
17: GhettoFabulous
25: Ivan
25: AEIOU

Buuman

Smash Ace
Well usually I'm used to snake players laying alot of mines and grenade camping alot, and then if I miss space, I try to avoid getting punished in CC...you played patient...used the nikita better than any other snake I've seen...and grabbed alot..mixed with close combat alternating between jabs, f tilts, and grabs. Good **** kid, we'll have to play again

Top Bottom