• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOMB 3: The MidPoinT (Results are up in the 2nd Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Trela does go to high school....give him time to get home and construct the brackets.

I hope the mini-bracket I'm in is late in the game. This is one tournament I really don't want to fall out of due to a broken connection.

Trela

Smash Lord
TOMB 3 has started!

I'm still editing Post #2, since it's not even half-way complete yet. Once I get computer access back today, I'll finish editing everything that needs to be edited in. Please stay tuned!

For now, you can just take a look at the Bracket. For future reference, I apologize if your Seeding is lower than it should be. As long as you prove me wrong about it by winning your Sets, then you're good!

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I beat Thegreatkazoo 2-0.

:falco: vs :wolf: = :falco: on FD

:toonlink: vs :rob: = :toonlink: on BF

GGs Kazoo.

Aibou

Smash Master
I beat Thegreatkazoo 2-0.

:falco: vs :wolf: = :falco: on FD

:toonlink: vs :rob: = :toonlink: on BF

GGs Kazoo.
Dam boi u fast O_O

Contacted Juxtapose. Even if I win imma get my arse kicked by Rust...stupid 80:20 Oli/Zelda MU *grumbles*

No johns in advance though xD

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Dam boi u fast O_O

Contacted Juxtapose. Even if I win imma get my arse kicked by Rust...stupid 80:20 Oli/Zelda MU *grumbles*

No johns in advance though xD

Lol. We just both happened to meet on Cubone's xat today so he thought we should get it done early.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Guh, just my luck. Is there any chance I could be moved from one bracket to another? I'm going down to California on Saturday, and I'm busy on Sunday too. Any other day works for me, though. Sorry I didn't let you know about this sooner. It slipped my mind. I take responsibility for my oversight and I understand if nothing can be done at this point.

EDIT: Wait a second... Is the entire bracket played at once or just the first round of it? If it's the latter, then I could just try to get it done early.

Trela

Smash Lord
I edited all I needed to into Post #2! I'm going to add more design to it, too. Please take a look at it, for it has important information.

Also, if you haven't recieved a PM from me yet, then you are not playing this week. You should still check out Post #2, though!

EDIT: Wait a second... Is the entire bracket played at once or just the first round of it? If it's the latter, then I could just try to get it done early.
The first half of the Bracket (the Mini-Brackets) is being played this week. Next week will be the other half. You're in Mini-Bracket #4, so if you will not be here Sunday, then you need to play bcb (PikeDisliker) beforehand!

If I can do this early, that'd be best. I have graduation at 7 PM friday and I have to be there at, like, 6:10.
Yes, you may. Contact your opponent about it and set up a Date and Time!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
It's not even funny how much harder these TOMBs have gotten.

TOMB 1: In the loser's bracket after 3rd round.
TOMB 2: In loser's bracket after 2nd round.
TOMB 3: In loser's bracket after one set.

They've become really frustrating on me and I don't know how much more I can take this.

Aibou

Smash Master
I've been having wifi troubles as of today for some reason >_>

If my match hasn't gotten done by the deadline, then Juxtapose can have the win.

boo13

Smash Apprentice
I beat Z'zgashi 2-0.
:popo: vs. :peach: FD = :popo:
:popo: vs. :marth: BF = :popo:
GGs, fun playing with you :)

Rust

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rustic
So, I probably won't be able to make it to the chat until about 7 Central, just warning you now =o

Work 9-6 (central)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom