• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TOMB 3: The MidPoinT (Results are up in the 2nd Post!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Raffi beat me but Trela already knew this. If you wanted to know the characters:

:lucario: vs :rob: = :rob: @ Smashville

:falco: vs :metaknight: = :metaknight: @ FD

GGs Raffi! Now I must face ElNoNombreHombre. He said we'll play tomorrow.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Lol I completely forgot about this...

Am I still even in this..?

This is Crazy btw Trela.

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
I beat ElNoNombreHombre 2-0.

:lucario: vs :pikachu: = :lucario: @ Smashville

:lucario: vs :lucario: = :lucario: (My Lucario) @ Yoshi Island (Brawl)

Trela

Smash Lord
I updated all of Week II Mini-Brackets and removed Week I out of the post, since only 8Bitman and LotM have to play from that week.

Tomorrow, Week III will begin, which is going to finish up the Winner's Bracket and complete Loser's Bracket Round 2 - Round 5. We're almost half way through with this already, and not many DQ's have been issued out! Keep up the work, guys!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Thethhron gave me the win. Apparently he was busy packing to visit relatives and forgot about our match

Trela

Smash Lord
Week III has begun!

I sent PM's to all Loser's Bracket players and Winner's Bracket players about what's going on this week. You guys can check Post #2 if you want to take a look at all of the updates and stuff.

As for the Round 2 and Round 3 Set in the Winner's Bracket that aren't complete yet, those Sets will be finished with after tomorrow!

Thethhron gave me the win. Apparently he was busy packing to visit relatives and forgot about our match
You guys have until this Saturday to do it, so there's still hope lol. Make sure he knows that!

I'm still confused as to who I'm facing...
You play John now; Good luck! He's a good Wolf from TBT :)

lost to john 2 zeep
Thank you for completing the Set in time, James!

Q77

Smash Apprentice
Posting here... assuming dabuz will just tell trela some other time

Q vs dabuz

1-2

:metaknight: vs :olimar: = :olimar: @ Smashville

:metaknight: vs :olimar: = :metaknight: @ Rainbow

:metaknight: vs :olimar: = :olimar: @ CS

ggs

Trela

Smash Lord
Calm down, my fellow players! There can only be 1 Trela at a time! I'll go ahead and update the Bracket with what was done so far.

----------------------------

TRELA READ THIS POST!!
----------------------------

Read this other post plz http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10402813&postcount=213
I said in my other post that you and Thethhron have until tomorrow to get the Set done, which means that you can tell him that he doesn't have to be DQ'ed and can play today or tomorrow. If he can't, then I'll advance you over him.

detfan hasn't been on since the 28th >_>
Don't worry. Trela knows how to get his players!

the two people who I am waiting for still haven't played yet <_<
I advanced 8Bitman over LotM, so send a PM to 8Bit about the Set; You guys have until tomorow~!

my name isnt Kimmyfosho dammit >____>
LOL I am so sorry about that! I'm always in a hurry to update this stuff! I'll change it right away!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I have been trying to face 8bitman for 2 separate tourney's, he hasn't contacted me.

Trela

Smash Lord
I went ahead and updated Round 2 of the Loser's Bracket and some Winner's Quarter Finals Sets, and there were quite a few DQ's and drop-outs :(

Some LB players are getting today, as well, to finish their Round 2 Sets. For Round 3 players, they will most likely have tomorrow, too, instead of just today.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Edit: 8bit told me that he talked to you and he was able to advance to face me. I am going by lag rules and refusing to play him. Our connection is terrible.

If I am still vs dabuz afterwards, He won 2-0, we did the set earlier

Both of them Luigi vs Olimar. Best Olimar ever on wifi, outside of maybe L-Cancel

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
8Bitman beat me 2-1.

Lucario vs. ROB on ps1 = Lucario wins by 1 stock

Lucario vs. ROB on Pictochat = ROB wins by 1 stock

Lucario vs. ROB on Battlefield = ROB wins by 1 stock

Those were really intense matches. One of these days I'm gonna beat you ; ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom