• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Manly For Brawl Two: Two Falcons; One Purpose.

Elen

Smash Lord

Too Manly For Brawl: Two has been released! It truly exceeds expectations, and is rightfully dubbed the manliest video of all time. The links are click-able below, in purple. There are now two versions of this video available, the only differences are the audio and a tiny amount of footage. Enjoy!

Click Here To Watch The Masterpiece On Youtube

Second Edition

Youtube link with NEW AUDIO+FOOTAGE

Filefront Download Link for the New Resync

Filefront Link for the Resync in iPod format

First Edition

FileFront Streaming and Download Link

Rapidshare Download Link

Google Video Streaming Link

MLG Gameroom Streaming Link

iPod Version Filefront Download Link

For those on macs, I'd recommend using VLC Media Player to view the video.
Click for Mac OS X VLC Media Player

The Too Manly For Brawl Two Trailer
Click for the trailer!

For those of you who havn't seen the original Too Manly For Brawl, here's a link.
Click for the original.

Remember, anything you can do...Captain Falcon can do without limbs.

Elen

Smash Lord
Fix your avatar =D

The picture makes it worse D:

It just teases me even more
Try staring at the picture for about 8 or 9 minutes, with some progressive jazz fusion in the background. That's basically the video right there : D

Elen

Smash Lord
Are you gonna do it with 3 Falcons this time?

3 Falcons are better than 2, although it's hard to compare values that are infinite.
Nope. Personally, I think 2 falcon's makes a nicer looking video. The cooperation comes out more, and it's less hectic for the viewer. It'll end up more impressive and enjoyable this way.

Tundravalco

Smash Journeyman
"Remember, anything you can do...Captain Falcon can do without limbs." That is the best thing ive ever heard in my entire life.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
John Goodman is the manliest of all. In fact, they should have SSBJohn Goodman, with 25 clones of John Goodman. Anyways, looks cool, I'm looking forward to the final video

Elen

Smash Lord
John Goodman is the manliest of all. In fact, they should have SSBJohn Goodman, with 25 clones of John Goodman. Anyways, looks cool, I'm looking forward to the final video
I just thought you should know, your amazing. Not many understand the greatness that is John Goodman. Also, his mustache.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I just thought you should know, your amazing. Not many understand the greatness that is John Goodman. Also, his mustache.
He is a brilliant man. My favorite character of his is Walter Sobchak. Soooo funny.

Metà

Smash Master
Nope. Personally, I think 2 falcon's makes a nicer looking video. The cooperation comes out more, and it's less hectic for the viewer. It'll end up more impressive and enjoyable this way.
That is true, and I agree with you. However, 3 Falcons is funnier and you get stuff like triple knees and stuff, which is just awesome.

Also, I talked to Mango about getting him and Silent Spectre to do this at Genesis. He says he'd be down for it, and I'm hopefully SS would be too. Too Manly for Brawl 3? Or would we have to give it a different title altogether cause mango and ss are in it LOL

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the finished project, don't disappoint! (even though it's pretty much impossible to fall below expectations when you have two f*cking Falcons)

Elen

Smash Lord
That is true, and I agree with you. However, 3 Falcons is funnier and you get stuff like triple knees and stuff, which is just awesome.

Also, I talked to Mango about getting him and Silent Spectre to do this at Genesis. He says he'd be down for it, and I'm hopefully SS would be too. Too Manly for Brawl 3? Or would we have to give it a different title altogether cause mango and ss are in it LOL

Oh, and I'm looking forward to the finished project, don't disappoint! (even though it's pretty much impossible to fall below expectations when you have two f*cking Falcons)
Lol, that would be pretty funny. I'm sure you can come up with your own name if that happens. By the way, in my experience, doing this with pros doesn't necessarily mean it comes out better. It's weird, I tried this with KDJ, and it just wasn't as entertaining. I think what makes it so fun for Trees and I, is that we have really similar falcons, and it's easy for us to coordinate with each other ^^ Give it a try though, it might just be that KDJ ***** too much by himself >.< I won't disappoint! My standards for this are probably higher than everyone elses :] I guarantee I'll watch it more in the end after all :p

Also, @ Black Panther. This is the kind of music I listen to :] Fusion, Jazz Fusion, and Progressive Jazz Fusion :O

Requiem

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Atleast put the "oh yeah its a trailer lolz" in the ****ing topic name you got me friiiikkiin hyped @_@ **** YOU

Elen

Smash Lord
Atleast put the "oh yeah its a trailer lolz" in the ****ing topic name you got me friiiikkiin hyped @_@ **** YOU
I forgot how to edit the name of the thread >.< I tried to do that xD Anyone want to remind me?

superman969

Smash Journeyman
in addition to the manliness, I'm also glad that the music is going to be just as epic as before

Elen

Smash Lord
in addition to the manliness, I'm also glad that the music is going to be just as epic as before
I have an amazing set of songs for this one. We'll see what the footage looks best with once I've worked on it a bit, but I'm really excited for the audio in this one. It won't disappoint.

Elen

Smash Lord
If it doesn't snow too hard, we're going to record all day Wednesday for this.

JFox

Smash Hero
There better be two Falcons in each clip. Not one, not three, but two.

I <3 too many for brawl one. My favorite part of it is actually darth vader scooped up that ocean water. LOL too good.

edit: Oh and the jazz music for the first one is terrific, so i expect the same for the second.

Elen

Smash Lord
There better be two Falcons in each clip. Not one, not three, but two.

I <3 too many for brawl one. My favorite part of it is actually darth vader scooped up that ocean water. LOL too good.

edit: Oh and the jazz music for the first one is terrific, so i expect the same for the second.
We're recording as we speak. With two falcons...and two falcons only. This is going to be amazing.

B0mbe1c

Smash Lord
The pic in the first post isn't manly.
It is missing Chuck Norris.
Even though I don't see why Chuck is hyped up alot >_>

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Although Chuck Norris is pretty manly, his fad has turned him into a annoying sissy man. So it's not missing him.

Elen

Smash Lord
I added Ogami Itto to the picture. Lone Wolf and Cub is probably the manliest thing ever. By the way, this is coming tonight guys...and it's absolutely ridiculous. I should have hyped this more, because it's probably the greatest thing I ever have, and will produce.

Elen

Smash Lord
Edit: Youtube muted my audio, I'll upload to filefront now ^^

Weimdog

Smash Journeyman
I just woke up my roomate
Now that it's over....

wow

....I felt a little guilty for not physically trying to stop them. Now I realize even if I could have... I needed to see that last combo.
Long live Melee

Elen

Smash Lord
Egocentric Molecules by Jean-Luc Ponty. It's a live version from 1978. I'm going to get a few more streaming and download links up, to make this more accessible since youtube failed.

Top Bottom