• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Poor for Genesis [Scarborough, Canada] Results & Videos

KingAce

Smash Ace
1. HolyNightmare (ROB) - good **** winning again, livestream and mms at ambroses after were fun. I'm gonna beat you at pownz next week!
2. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy, Ice Climbers) - what else can I say other than good **** for beating me and taking out ambrose and a bunch of other good players again. Pownz should be fun :)
4. Ambrose (Ice Climbers, Metaknight) - you never check this **** anyways lmao.. we got doubles on lock though in Canada ;)
5. TO Joe (Fox, Metaknight) - nice placing, and you were really close to beating holy, we gotta do another falco vs mk money match lol
5. Cyan (Game & Watch) - fun playing you and good job in doubles, you and joe are getting better each time
7. Hype (Metaknight) - LOL yeah, after this tournament and watching the ally vs m2k livestream im gonna start playing again outside of tournaments :p.
7. Mikey (Marth) - get your falco back in shape and start ****** again lol, this 7 next to your name should be 5 or under lol
9. Fatal X (Snake) - haha pools are meant for messing around a bit lol but gooooodd **** in singles man you had me nervous after game 1.
9. Minus (Falco) - unfortunate of you to face joe lmfao, see you at pownz
17. Gi (Wario) - you versus hype was a perfect example of how good you can be if you keep calm and stop getting angry after each nado LOL

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I'm ****ing garbageeeeeeeeeeeeee at this game. It seems like everyone is improving while I'm just staying still :/

Still, fun tournament. The live stream was fun, teaming with Minus was fun, talking to everyone was good ****, you know who you are :)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
(I don't care about double post)

lolz to minus having to fight holy twice in brawl plus after loosing to him in the 1st round then then working his way up ****** every1 in losers bracket.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Thanks, but i wouldnt accept nobodys money. Ill just be smarter next time.

Good stuff doc, too bad you didnt win. Good games to everybody i played, 'specially minus' kirby+... Dair is gay.
Nice/speedy tourney Gi; thanks for hosting.

Sauga needs to step it up, and stop letting out-of-towners win our money.
Dont make all that practice time with Snake (no A button) vs Snake (no B button) go to waste!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
btw if anyone knows whos wii was at the far end of the venue beside the snack bar send me the replay of me vs anth mk dittos on BF...sexiest thing ive ever done lol

Inui..........

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
btw if anyone knows whos wii was at the far end of the venue beside the snack bar send me the replay of me vs anth mk dittos on BF...sexiest thing ive ever done lol

Inui..........
I believe you are talking about my wii. I will check the replays sometime tonight or in the morning for it.

G U R U

Smash Lord
SHOUTOUTS!

1. HolyNightmare (ROB) - I called it! I knew you'd win Too Poor for Genesis and Ally would win actual Genesis XD. Congrats to both of you!

2. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy, Ice Climbers) - GG's in pools. I'd like to play you in actual games next time.

3. KingAce (Metaknight) - Didn't get to play you this time. I can't call myself a good MK till I beat you. :chuckle:

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) - I hate Diddy's :mad: GG's.

9. Minus (Falco) - Shamwow > Sagat

17. NikoK (Peach) - ****in good melee matches man. I'm just really comfortable fighting spacies.

17. Keny (Olimar, Snake) - GG's man. Kinda sux you got screwed in our last match.

17. AvariceX (MK, Dedede) - Thanks for driving man.

17. Sgt. Hands (Lucas, DDD) - SUMMON GORDO!!! You gotta come to more tournies Dave. Hell I need to go to more tournies XD

17. Gi (Wario) - Good tourney Gi. Kinda cramped but it was nice and cool and the food was amazing :) You should definitely try to hold more.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
I'm pitching in 5 for carter, i don't give a **** if he dosn't accept it :)

Docs top 10 code of shoutouts!!!! ( stolen by anti )

1.) Holy :rob: You are a beast, I enjoy placing top 2 with you in doubles all the time, we will find a way around double metaknight, fantastic rob good ****.

2.) Doc :diddy: You have to work on the rob matchup you scrub, at least you beat ace, why the hell am I talking to myself, good **** myself.. :S

3.) Ace :metaknight: Verrrrry close games I was so excited about winning on RC, thats difficult as **** vs mk shuttle loop *****.

4.) Ambrose :popo: I found away around your brightenining smile, haha ;)

5.) TO JOE :metaknight: Skillful ranking son, you're going up for sure bro see you at pownz :p

7.) Hype :metaknight: you're pretty sick, I can see you getting just as good as ace in no time you ****.

9.) Minus :falco: get ***** by a hard bracket bro, you'll do better next time TO Joe has you on lockdown though lol.

9.) Sauga Joe :falco: good placing again, you're becoming very consistant you gotta go up too, amazing falco :)

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Time to make my super extra late shoutout.

1. HolyNightmare(ROB)- Good job, hopefully you will beat Ally when he comes back.

2. SilverDoc (Metaknight, Diddy, Ice Climbers) - I was amazed when you beat KingAce but I knew you could do it, good ****. Also I think we can take top doubles with our new character combinaition ;)

3. KingAce (Metaknight) - You and Ambrose are still impossible to beat =(. Anyway ggs man, yeah those mm were hella hilarious lol.

4. Ambrose (Ice Climbers, Metaknight) - Thanks again for everything Ambrose, youve helped me a lot and good job in doubles as usual.

5. TO Joe (Fox, Metaknight) - Impressive MK, you know the matchup extremely well. Close matches! We are gonna have to team soon. ;)

5. Cyan (Game & Watch) - Didnt get to play you, Cyan-san. :ohwell: We have to mm at pownz ;) Bring the inner yakuza in you and you can beat anybody!

7. Hype (Metaknight) - Was cool playing you for the first time, I kinda got outplayed badly in pools. Took time for me to adapt, but you seem to know the match-up pretty well. :)

7. Mikey (Marth) - hai, looking forward to pownz.

9. Pastaboy (Diddy) - Lol alway in my pool, bad luck D:

9. Fool (Falco) - Cool meeting you again, mm next time?

9. Fatal X (Snake) - Good **** seeing you lol, friendlies were fun.

9. Minus (Falco) - LOL Kirby cant do **** against ROB if he stay away. Congrats on 2nd place. :)

13. Guru (Meta Knight) - You also have a very skilled mk, nice matches.

13. Nickcam (Wario) - Fun mm, your wario is great keep it up.

13. Anthony (Metaknight) - Nice seeing you again, we have to play at pownz.

17. NikoK (Peach) - Lol at you selling that piece of trash, that game is horrible. :mad: Nice seeing you again man.

17. AvariceX (MK, Dedede) - Alway travelling so far lol, nice seeing you man. We need to play next time.

17. Gi (Wario) - GOOD ****, tournament was awesome and I liked playing Brawl+. Next time we definitevely need to play whenever its in vBrawl or Brawl+.

17. Distructo (Toon Link) - Hey man, long time no see lol. Still got that beast Toon Link. We need to play next time.

25. 5ive (Pikachu) - Your pikachu is ****ing crazy, so many combos....its unbelieavable. I alway forget to save my games >.<

25. SRTM (Diddy) - Very good diddy kong, it was nice meeting you.

Top Bottom