• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Too Poor for Genesis Sunday, July 12th, 2009 Scarborough, ON, Canada BRAWL tournament

swordgard

Smash Hero
Im in europe, so gonna go away soon, please post link to stream when possible.

GL to yall, go holy you got this :D

Niko_K

Smash Master
Someone really should buy FF:Crystal Chronicles off me for $10. As well as buy a GPS off me.

<3 being poor.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Niko, i was wondering, how the hell are you gonna get the thousand bucks to rent your house for one day(i doubt wel have 100-ish people, at 10 bucks the venue fee. Raise venue fee or something)"

swordgard

Smash Hero
Lol nekoneko long time i didnt see you(clan people are so out of tourney threads usually >.<)

.decoy

Smash Ace
and double yeah but really..niko 5-0'd holy..?
someone confirm that puhleease
(niko is great but yeah. wau.)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
We might get the stream up during brackets. We unfortunatly only have 1 laptop at the venue :S

-Anth0ny

5ive

Smash Champion
**** you if you think my Arakune is mash. 500 hit combo with bees? and omfg, Brawl+ ****.

lol at me being signed up for Brawl singles, even though I didn't sign up, and didn't want to. Meh, it was free, and despite not playing Brawl at all, I made it to Brackets and did decent in them. And lol wtf, took a game of King Ace in pools :s

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Brawl+ needs LOTS of work, its really got a strange feel to it...like im playing 200% speed or something

I played Brawl+ then Melee and I'm like wow what a difference...

Blazblue is soooo fun : p

Tourney was great, lots of fun...until Marth vs MK rofl

5ive

Smash Champion
Mikey, switch your buffer up. I saw a lot of people with 0 buffer. That REALLY messes up your game. Some people were even saying you can't double fair with Marth. 0.0 That's because your buffer is 0.

Trust me, it feels EXACTLY like Brawl with 100% buffer. Brawl with combos and edge guarding, that is.

Edit: actually, now that I think of it, I think most people put down Brawl+ because they have their buffer to 0. Don't make your opinion yet until you try it with a higher buffer. Just saying.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
1. Holy
2. Doc
3. KingAce
4. Ambrose
5. Cyan
5. Vaughan Joe
7. Mikey :D
9. Hype
9. Minus
9. FatalX
13. Fool
13. Nickam (i think)

Looks about right...I think.
k idk if Doc beat Ace or not, so i'll assume he did by your results. but i fixed it

edit: btw, fun tourney guys, shoutouts when someone makes the results thread, this tourney finished pretty **** fast

Napa

Smash Rookie
Dude, Fizz. Host a melee tourney in scarbz, preferably the same venue. I just realized that there was a tourney that was so close to me and i feel so g@y for not going :@.

Msg me on msn or something if you can, ill send you a PM.

Top Bottom