• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~Toon Link Awards 2009~ [Results up, with EPIC TIES]

MJG

Smash Hero
Yeah I put lobos for nes...he does use nes right?

mjg i thought you used red.

and I'm dark...but I can see myself going blue in the future...maybe...prolly not...red eyes too good :)
History of MJG's tunic's:

I started off with dark (ew dark) when the game first started. Then progressed from dark to blue and used blue for the longest time...finally, I worked my way to red and now I am slowly changing to NES.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Using red makes you play better then you normally would.
True story.

How many votes are there so far?

10. There are only a few Toons that are missing votes, and those are the non-active TLs, like Chip, Jash, Quivo, yada yada yada.

Oh and I repeat, I'm not counting votes from this thread. THEY HAVE TO BE PM'D TO ME. Oh, and results will be up tomorrow no later than 5pm.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
only 10 votes? god we suck dead***** board. also looking at categories there should have been more yours is like an average high school list there should have been silly ones to so more tls could have had a chance to win like spammiest tl dumbest tl most unique tl
most likely to drop tl you know stuff like that.

lol i dont have punctuation or grammar

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Yessss I was hoping the Bigger Jerk than Hyro Award was gonna be that. xD

I was hoping that my Bomb tutorial would be best AT video, since I released it the same day I introduced myself to the TL community. Plus, it's the greatest video ever.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Bigger Jerk than Hyro Award:
N/A - More people said nobody than actual names xD
...i mean really people? lol

also I DON'T PLAY WIFI!!! i lose to falcons, ganons and marios online XD mjg is where its at.

ummm I'd like to thank my mom and mtv ok

...i mean really people? lol

also I DON'T PLAY WIFI!!! i lose to falcons, ganons and marios online XD mjg is where its at.

ummm I'd like to thank my mom and mtv ok
I voted for Oni.... but I guess MJG is good (never seen him wifi).

Lobos

Smash Master
Clearly I demand a recount! I am the best NES TL.....Yall aint even old enough to remember the original LoZ LOLOLOLOL

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Nice results. Two things I don't understand, how the hell didn't legenday pikachu get the best AT vid, and why did I get the best user name XD? I can understand the rest but seriously? I always thought it was a silly name that was way too long. Well I guess all those times I had to type the whole thing in at school paid off. I personally voted for Hyro and Santi, I love those names. Well thanks anyway people and congrats to Hyro for an easy victory. Until next year.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
You know, the OHKO? He showed it against every character, different ways to perform it and so on. It was the most extensive AT vid of all time (save for a few recovery problems, but hey, not everyone can be like ninjalink and main every character).

Masterchef1123

Smash Apprentice
You highlight to see who won.
I call the NES looking colored Toon Link Peasant Toon Link, cause he looks like a peasant
Vote myself for that I guess

RATED

Smash Lord
I lol'ed at Sheikant being the most fun to troll and being the most fun to prank. lol really he's my partner in teams and mah friend and yeah is so effing true jajajajajaaja he will post after he see my post LOL! also " Flan d Pinalechuga" or Twink good thread.

Top Bottom