• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link in brawl+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterToshima

Smash Journeyman
Hi.

Since I dont have brawl+ but will get soon(btw can someone post a link where it says how to get homebrew even though you uptaded to 4.0 wii???)

Anyway:

How is toon link in brawl +?OMG I excpect 250+ bair combos lol.. All I can think of now is tink owning ganon speedly with 20+ consecutive bairs with "9.5% more hitstun =D"

So how is toon link in brawl+?Got any better or got worse(comparing to other characters getting alot better e.q. cfalcon)?

Can't wait to:Jump,F-b downangled,dash,dash attack,uptild/usmash and bair combo or jump over opponet,down-bomb,DI,grab/b-throw and bair madness with 9.5% more hitstun :bee:

If you don't know wtf Am i Talking about visit this thread http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=213744

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom