• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

toon link player tier list

Status
Not open for further replies.

herkules

Smash Rookie
I just feel the need to make a unconventional tier list. Not by the players skill as a toon link player but as a the players personallity in general. Here it goes.

god
DemonicToonLink-for being the bravest one of all

Awesome:
Santi
Chip
Jerm
Ninjalink

Cool:
Bomber7
Jash
Soup
Quivo

Kinda Cool:
ARC
BattleChrist
Ashraf
Fezz
Lobos
Ninjaconker

Kinda Lame:
TLMShiekant
Akean
Coro

Very Lame:
Hyrulian Royality

Anime loving Boy Kissers:
TLMarth
VietGeek
ShadowMoth
SasukeBowser (hes at the bottom for a reason)

If you are left out and need to be placed consider yourself just above shadowmoth. No matter who you are you cant get gayer then these two, even if your Chris Crocker.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I just feel the need to make a unconventional tier list. Not by the players skill as a toon link player but as a the players personallity in general. Here it goes.

Awesome:
Santi
Chip
Jerm
Ninjalink

Cool:
Bomber7
Jash
Soup

Kinda Cool:
ARC
BattleChrist
Fezz
Ninjaconker

Kinda Lame:
TLMShiekant
Akean
Coro

Very Lame:
Ashraf
Hyrulian Royality

Anime loving Boy Kissers:
DemonicToonLink
TLMarth
VietGeek
ShadowMoth
SasukeBowser (hes at the bottom for a reason)

If you are left out and need to be placed consider yourself just above shadowmoth. No matter who you are you cant get gayer then these two, even if your Chris Crocker.
*hands you flameshield*:lick:

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I dont see quivo lol. And this is a wierd list.. jash is the shiz. And lobos. Quivo, hyro, and santi are badass. I met them in real life.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Why the hell is my boy ashraf on the bottom. He's way cooler than you, herkules

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
There is an apostrophe before the S and your should be spelled you're. If you plan on trolling, troll correctly. Also, I wish I was gay. I often prefer hanging with guys as they are easy to relate to. Unfortunately, I am not attracted to them...Eh...

TheJerm

Smash Champion
There is an apostrophe before the S and your should be spelled you're. If you plan on trolling, troll correctly. Also, I wish I was gay. I often prefer hanging with guys as they are easy to relate to. Unfortunately, I am not attracted to them...Eh...
=[ Girls can be easy to relate to, find the right one.

And sheikant.. dont be jelly =]

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well...There was one that I went to prom with (She even asked ME! ^^) but she wasn't really my type...I know it sounds weird, but I would rather date someone that I can't really relate to...I don't want to date another Dylan...

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Amazing how much you guys post in these threads, but not useful ones that will help the community.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Make a useful one. I haven't seen one for awhile.

edit: At ninjaconker: You're a homophobic pig. You should probably hang yourself to save the tax dollars of U.S. citizens that will eventually have to support your trashy ***.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, sasuke, relaxx. But yea, we got off topic. I'm cooler than sheikant..

And DTL, just PM me if you wanna continue this discussion

Edit ninjaconker.. I dont think you understand what he's saying. Dont be so bashful >_>

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Amazing how much you guys post in these threads, but not useful ones that will help the community.
eww aren't you that guy who is at the bottom of the toon link player tier list? go away

:laugh::laugh: good point, though.

ninjaconker

Smash Cadet
Well...There was one that I went to prom with (He even asked ME! ^^) but he wasn't really my type...I know it sounds weird, but I would rather date someone that I can't really relate to...I don't want to date another Dylan...
Alright that proves it. im leaving smashboards forever

herkules

Smash Rookie
eww aren't you that guy who is at the bottom of the toon link player tier list? go away

:laugh::laugh: good point, though.
You sir are my hero.

@demonictoonlink holy crap! I was rolling on the floor laughing. For realz. This is what I made this thread for, PROOF

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
WTF. First of all how the hell did I miss this?

Second, why are all anime lover's automatically boy kissers?

Third, why are all anime lover's automatically at the bottom? Why is that even a category for personality? There are anime freaks I know with completely opposite personalities from me.

Fourth, WTF YOU MISSPELLED MY NAME, JERK!!!! THERE'S A GODDAM SPACE!!! IT'S THERE FOR A REASON!!!

What? I'm not shadowmoth (lolwut) I'm a moth(im) of the shadows.

Fifth, Viet no longer plays TL and we already know he can be a bit of a... personality when it comes to Brawl. He doesn't deserve a spot.

Sixth, Santi watches anime >_>

Seventh, who are you to come here rating the personalities of people you've never talked to?

Eighth, Why didn't even capitalize my name? -_-

Ninth, you missed a lot of people who don't post on the boards *coughRutgercough* . You should know that if you somehow know I watch anime. >_______>

Tenth, why are you trolling so poorly. You need to see something...

Eleventh (lol why am I still here), gay isn't a very nice word. >=(

-____-

As you can see, OP, your trolling is filled so full with flaws it's not your trolling that bugs me, it's your ignorance. Please get smarter.

herkules

Smash Rookie
Well a few of those points may be valid but at least I dont watch Hentai

Aight ashraf is going up

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
He should be let into the smashback room imo. Coming to a character boards with 0 posts and trolling everyone is something only pros do. *sarcasm*

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
lmfao i was only joking

xD

but ash is the coolest TL :)

no offense guys

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
This entire thread is amazingly funny. It's like this account was made solely to troll.

droughboi

Smash Journeyman
Lmao I couldnt help but laugh so hard at other peoples comments "why the hell am I on the bottom" or "wtf why am I in the lame tier" so funny lol

Shadow Moth

Up in the clouds
Oh man. This will go down in history. HERKULES, THE ONLY N00B IN THE HISTORY OF THE TL BOARDS.

I am seriously lmao.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Lmao I couldnt help but laugh so hard at other peoples comments "why the hell am I on the bottom" or "wtf why am I in the lame tier" so funny lol
This is why I don't feel bad about closing this poor thread - not to mention, you guys have shown that all you do with something like this is spam or flame.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom