• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Link Tournament Results/Discuss Thread (updated 2/1/11)

CTX

Smash Journeyman
I don't know why I haven't posted this sooner...

25th out of 49 at No Koast V3 3/14/10
25th out of 60 at Hot Dickings 1/30/10

I have other tournies, but they were before I mained Toon Link so they don't really apply

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
well u right. it was a mm but i guess it counts. wat do u want me to say?

but also i talked to boss. and boss said he 3 stocked hyro but i 2-0d boss. soooooooooooo...

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
keep holdin down that 25th placing man. some1 gotta do it
and jus cause u place higher doesnt mean u can beat him. u prolli had an easy ride
Im guessing you paid your English teach to give you an easy ride though her class ZAM

ANNNNND when did i say i could beat him? *checks puts on glasses reads* nope never said it guess your dyslexic sowwy ;_;

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol im not bein offensive. im jus sayin havin a seat comforter at 25th place must be very rewarding in the end.

ctfu go troll some1else shadow

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
lol im not bein offensive. im jus sayin havin a seat comforter at 25th place must be very rewarding in the end.

ctfu go troll some1else shadow
ctfu? CTFU?

WHAT
THE
****?

YOU COULDN'T CORRECT ONE LETTER KT ONE LETTER? stop being on hooked on brawl and get hooked on phonics please i beg of you

now sitting comfortable? i just showed you a placing to back up me saying he sucked then you got all butthurt he your bf? hmmmmmmm????!??!?!?!?!?!????

I was joking because i saw you were using inui logic with you >boss>hyro me saying he sucked meant you cant use inui logic because he isn't good anymore obviously you did not see that and got mad saying "I couldn't beat him either" at the end of my post i said" oh **** logic" because ps tag is logic and you were using inui logic you feel me? :chuckle:

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
yes me and inui are secret lovers and there is nothing u can do to break us apart.

and i already got wat u were doin wit the whole logic thing. i jus wanted to

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
1. Blue Rogue (Wario/Meta Knight) - $94
2. Quivo (Toon Link) - $42
3. Y.b.M. (Kirby) - $28
4. Smash64 (Ness/Snake) - $16
5. AlphaZealot (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)- $10
5. Wakka (Diddy Kong) - $10
**** dude, great job.

Hyro

Smash Lord
well u right. it was a mm but i guess it counts. wat do u want me to say?

but also i talked to boss. and boss said he 3 stocked hyro but i 2-0d boss. soooooooooooo...
I highly doubt boss ever said that mainly because I've never played boss in my life. I've only played him in Brawl+ teams where me and Lee beat him and chudat. I asked him for a regular brawl MM but he said he didn't feel like being camped.

nameeesearch ****** children day by day

Top Bottom