• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Nasty. An AMAZING Toon Link Combo Video. By Santi.

Santi

Smash Lord
Uhhhh...I meant no disrespect towards you. My bad if you took it the wrong way...
I was just confused because I didn't know if you were talking about me.

I'm not from Waco.

EDIT: i see you corrected your mistake :)
It's all good.

Inraika-Zero

Smash Cadet
Yeah so uh.. Santi sucks and Uh yeah.. I could like beat him with my eyes closed and playing with a upside down broken N64 Controller that I modded to use especially for kicking *** on my wii with cause thats what I do o.o

Yeah Just kidding.. I dont have a Modded N64 controller, nor could I beat anyone with my eyes closed o.o
Best Tlink EVER...

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
this is **** sexy.

Definitely the most creative tink i've seen around lol; that stock against meta from 0-death on yoshi's was too good. And I definitely learned a lot of good tricks an stuff, especially how good toadstool-dair.

anywho, post more vids pretty puwheese

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Too good.
Toon good. =D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Santi went to my tournament this past saturday. He does some things i thought were pretty tasty. He very very good in real life.

Santi

Smash Lord
Santi went to my tournament this past saturday. He does some things i thought were pretty tasty. He very very good in real life.
Thanks man =)
Your the one that placed awesome.

Also I will try really hard to get San Angelo to HOBO 11, so is Dojo.

So plan on us coming =)
and plan on us playing.

Top Bottom