• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toon Zelda!!! for Brawl+!!!! (requesting lock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

exfatal

Smash Cadet
well what do u think good idea no? i think it should be taking into consideration now that people are getting the hang of model hacking.
I dont no much about making new characters so im not sure what should be added to her. but heres a few.. btw if u didnt no im thinking shrinking Zelda and texture hacking her to be appropriate .

Make her faster.

Toon Zelda should be a unique magic user, and allowing her to be fast would definetly set her apart from her slower counterpart.

Make her lighter.

Zelda is already light but being a younger version of her self i dont think she would take hits that well.

Naru's Wind (B up)
I was thinking that the distance she travels with this is shorter but she can still act after its done(like sonics b up) and also when she re-appears there should be a gust of wind blowing the enemy back( kinda like ness b-down or pits b-up) but alot more powerful.

B-dwn

she has none.

B (reflect shards)

if possible this move should be one of her more offensive moves not only should it come out faster. it should do more damage and have a chance of tripping so she could set up combos easier or have a spiking effect.

sideB (dins fire)

this move should have a smaller blast size and alot more endling lag/start up lag so it cant be spammed. but in return in should do alot more damage making it one of her best killing moves. she should go into helpless stance after using this in the air also. the element should also be changed from fire to lighting just adding to her character a bit more. if not broken this move should also be a semi spike.

well thats what i think for her B moves so far for her A moves im not sure how they would work. so i'd liek to ask for ur input and suggestion about this. (and also the B moves of course) i was thinking that having her downtilt spike instead of trip would also be pretty cool and her forwardSmash should be one hit but strong elec damage. She would lose her down spike in exchange for a faster more reliably damaging move. in my eyes toon zelda should be a combo-y girl with 1 or 2 killing moves.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
And it begins...

I hope there's a way to stop these before it gets over bored... (intended)

I would suggest to you that you come to understand how hacking works before attempting to discuss a character hack that you have no ability to 'push forward'.

Why make Toon Zelda when we could just make Zelda a better character by adding some speed.

exfatal

Smash Cadet
oh sry... i didnt no.. i just thought it was a cool idea and wondered why it wasnt up yet.. i'll request a lock then if its just gonan get outta hand.

ChronoPenguin

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4253-4494-4458
WTF is with all these for Brawl+'s?
Pichu, Doc and Roy?
Pfft, all these clones get more attention than the clone who shouldn't be a clone...Mr.Ganondorf.
It's appalling.
Anyways if you want to do something you have to start it.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
There's already Link, Toon Link, Zelda, Ganondorf and Shiek in the Zelda cast so why do we need anymore? Plus, I would rather have Young Link be added to the game then Toon Zelda and I'm sure others would want that more as well.

Also, No =/= Know

camelot

Smash Ace
Young Link
Does there really need to be 3 Links? Toon Link is already a "semi-clone", like Luigi, Falco, Ganondorf, and (to a lesser extent) Lucas. If that clone code actually gets working, then... would you make it out of Link or Toon Link? And besides, does Link really need 2 clones?

Slashy

Smash Lord
exfatal I can try and make Toon Zelda based upon the current Zelda. PM for any textures you may have or requests about it.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
WTF is with all these for Brawl+'s?
Pichu, Doc and Roy?
Pfft, all these clones get more attention than the clone who shouldn't be a clone...Mr.Ganondorf.
It's appalling.
Anyways if you want to do something you have to start it.
Speaking of Mr. Ganondorf-who-shouldn't-be-a-clone, wasn't there an idea to give him a sword moveset awhile back if you taunt to enable/disable sword mode? Too bad that code was buggy, couldn't use textures, and was just a beam sword with his sword texture. Hopefully someone in the future could expand on that idea.

bleyva

Smash Ace
exfatal I can try and make Toon Zelda based upon the current Zelda. PM for any textures you may have or requests about it.
WHAAAAT......oh god no

wont be long before you start getting requests for toon snake and toon captain falcon

Speaking of Mr. Ganondorf-who-shouldn't-be-a-clone, wasn't there an idea to give him a sword moveset awhile back if you taunt to enable/disable sword mode? Too bad that code was buggy, couldn't use textures, and was just a beam sword with his sword texture. Hopefully someone in the future could expand on that idea.
**** that, just make TOON GANONDORF

exfatal

Smash Cadet
wow the only positive respones i got. look guys like im sry **** i'll just forgot the whole idea then... thanks slashy though.. at least u came at the in a nice way ^_^

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Just ask a mod to close this, as the thread has already served its purpose. Plus, this is starting to turn into a "Clones are bad" thread, which has no use whatsoever.

and i didn't mean to sound like an ***hole, but if this thread still is active, there will be a lot of flaming :/

Swordplay

Smash Lord
One last note.

How was this thread diffrent from say........the Dark Samus thread.

I really think this has gone to far. We need to step back and look at ourselves. Perhaps texture hacking for these characters is okay and if you want to have your own character whatever. I can't tell you what to do, But Do the work yourself because this will never fly in the WBR. They'll never add these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom