• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 10 SSB4 Top Roster Canidates

fullynick

Smash Apprentice
King K Rool

@ Jesse: Olimar didn't have any humans to compare him to so he didnt seem that tiny however ridley has an obvious point of reference in Samus and would look odder being scaled down... ie if they put a bulborb in the game the same size of olimar it would make no sense even though in reality it is closer in size to olimar than, say, mario

now every1 get angry at me

TKD+ITA+Mar=

Smash Ace
Hmmm.... I can't decide between Ridley and Mewtwo. I guess I'll just alternate (although I am kind of leaning towards Mewtwo).

Vote: Mewtwo

FatJackieChan

Smash Journeyman
Geno, Geno, Geno, Geno, Geno. Put me down for Geno everyday! Geno is super sly, mega cool. The most awesome character ever!

dawgbowl

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-2803-2467
Issac is only a candidate if they release another golden sun, he isn't getting any MORE popular otherwise. With the inclusion of a star fox character every game i'd say crystal is definately next for sure. (assuming a fourth game is made)

Alopex

Smash Ace
Isaac, muthafocka, Isaac.

EDIT:
Issac is only a candidate if they release another golden sun, he isn't getting any MORE popular otherwise.
Yeah, cause Geno is clearly getting so much more popular... what with all the games he's been in recently...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
How are there no Kirby characters on there?
Because with Kirby, Meta Knight and King Dedede the 3 reocurring characters are filled. Kirby has no other really personified character left, anymore.

Is it too late to nominate a character..?

cuz if not... I would like to nominate Waluigi...

I think Wario has proved his worth...
No more characters can be nominated, and Waluigi was not among the Top 10 who were voted for, as you can see.

Wario has, all in all, 2 franchises on his own (Wario Land and WarioWare), and is a major character in the Mario franchise, as well. Waluigi has not even an own game, has only appeared in Mario Spin-Offs so far and other than that played no major role in any game at all.

Top Bottom