• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Assist Trophy Predictions

T-major

Smash Champion
I don't have 5, but I have 1 that I would give both of my left nuts to have as an AT.

1. A flock of Cuccos!

Imagine that power in the palm of your hand.
OH MAH GAWD YESS!!! *orgasm* I'd give both your left nuts to see this too!

I don't have a top five, so I'll just say the characters I think should be AT's (no particular order)

Wolf Link and Midna
Dynablade
Elite Beat Agents/Ouendan (sp?)
Bowser Jr. (I would MUCH rather him be playable, but if he's an AT I wouldn't mind)
Fawful
Funky Kong
Andross
Petey Piranha
Tatanga
Bullet Bill
Chain Chomp
Chargin' Chuck
Lakitu
Piranha Plant
Pokey
Thwomp
Wiggler
... pretty much any Mario enemy
Stalfos
Like-like
Octorok
Redead (Twilight Princess version)
Birdo
King Wart
Rambi
Skull Kid w/ Majora's Mask
Koopalings
Metroid

...... this is getting long, so I'll leave it at those (though there are a LOT more that I could name)

Modest_Egoist

Smash Journeyman
CT's worst Peach. Float Cancelling... what's that?
1. Koopalings (SMB3) - Magic Wands can turn you into animals for a short time.
2. Mona (Warioware) - She can cruise around on her scooter, taking out all who get in her way.
3. Lakitu (SMB) - Fly over head throwing down Spinies.
4. Mouser (SMB2) - Throw bombs all over.
5. Fuzzy (Yoshi's Island) - If you touch him, your controls reverse or something to that effect.

NukeA6

Smash Master
This isn't gonna be easy for me. Too many choices out there.

In no order:

1. Darknut
2. Starman
3. Rick
4. One of the former playable characters from Melee
5. Chozo Ghost

hyrdalisk23

Smash Rookie
1. A metroid, that would single out one opponent and damage them a set amount.
2. A flock of cuccos, enough said.
3. Airwings driven by Peppy and or Slippy.
4. The Moon from Majora's Mask, could be like a slow version of Snorlax(falling, damaging the enemies it contacts), except it's diameter would be around 75% the length of a normal stage, and it might work better if it was indiscriminate and could hurt the user. Causing people to flee, and attempt to throw there opponents to the area.
5. Zelda from Wind Waker, could shoot light arrows randomly into the air with a curve.
No real order, just a few I'd like to see in the game, I only see the metroid as being probable though.

_Phloat_

Smash Champion
A flock of cuccos would be the coolest thing evar... evar!

imagine 400 people throwing weak fans at you, that chase you around, and they coo

iMichael

Smash Lord
1. Midna/Wolf Link
- Brawler throwing the AT would make these two...just like from Twilight Princess...hit everyone on the stage(Fast!) as if the player was holding down the b button from LoZ TP

Note: Forgot what the attack was called

2. Bullet Bills
-Brawler throws the AT...where ever it lands would make a cannon firing off 2-3 bullet bills at a time then pause for like 1 min firing another 2-3 then it vanishes.

3. Piranha Plant
-Brawler throws the AT....where ever it lands would make a pipe and a pirahna plant would come up and go back down doing this for 5 mins.

4. Tetris blocks
-Brawler throws the AT....when it lands Tetris blocks start to fall down causing damage to whoever they land on plus the blocks will stack just like in the actual game.

5.Chain Chomp
-Brawler throws the AT...when it hits the ground a wooden stake with a Chain Chomp chained to it would appear going crazy hitting everyone. Brawlers will be able to stomp on the stake causing it to be flatten(just like Super Mario 64) and would release the Chain Chomp making him more of threat.

SAKURAI AND THE TEAM PLEASE DO NOT MAKE KING BOO AN AT! WE NEED A GHOST CHARACTER PLEASE!:urg:

iMichael

Smash Lord
Guess ill have to put it to u like this

King Boo > Pichu

King Boo > Mewtwo

King Boo > Jigglypuff

King Boo > Pikachu

wait im seeing something lol so far Ive only named Poke'mon....guess ill stop right here

DGK all day

Smash Apprentice
Mother brain
Some hunter form MPH
Bubbles from Clu Clu land
That Balloon fight dude
The Amazon from Pro Wrestling

spikeball

Smash Rookie
1) Medusa
2) Wolf Link
3) Skull Kid w/Majora's Mask
4) Trainer (Red w/Squirtle, Charmander, & Bulbasaur)
5) swarm of Pikmin

WhiteZER0

Smash Apprentice
1. Lloyd Irving (if not a character... that would be pretty nice though XD)

2. Chocobo Stampede (FF is getting more involved with Nintendo nowadays... so you never know XD)

3. Metroid

4. Goron

5. Knuckles

Top Bottom