• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 5 Most Hated Charectors to Go Against?

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
1. Ganon - I honestly despise Ganon dittos. I have no interest in playing them or putting any effort into them for that matter.

To be honest, Ganon's really the only character I hate fighting. MK's borderline, but I enjoy fighting MK as long as it's not every single match of the bracket.

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
I enjoy using Ganon when my friends use MK, mostly because none of my friends know how to play MK, but they think they'll just auto-win cuz LOL IT'S MK VS GANON. So far I'm 4-2 in friendly GanonVsMK sets :yeahboi: I need to practice Ganon more often.

SombreroJon

Smash Cadet
1. :olimar: - Trollmar for God tier of the hated list
2. :popo: - Such a joke of a character. They could be such an awesome play-style'd character with their grabs (throw into hit) if they didn't have the CG.
3. :metaknight: I have a lot of respect for top MK players because like any character it requires skill to get to that level, but FU Nado/SL/AllAerials/DSmash
4. :pit: I can't stand the taunts, the arrows, the spammy moveset, the "you're not ready yet" :rageragerage:
5. :ike: 1 mistake and u ded. Also more importantly that damn jab is so fast/good. Not a tough match but annoying nonetheless.

Characters who are hated but do not appear - Falco, Diddy, Snake, because they all have weaknesses that can be worked around easily if you are a better player than them.

C.J.

Smash Master
I tend to stay out of the way, I guess. I mostly just answer questions and things like that.

SlayerZaxy

Smash Cadet
I'd have to say;
1. Peach
2. GnW
3. Marth
4. Pit
5. Zelda
Yeah some of em are weird, but I can't get used to playing against them.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Hard to say but I always hated facing Luigi.
1.:luigi:- I have absolutely no clue how to fight this guy. Almost always get absolutely destroyed.
:luigi2: I cant figure out this char. So powerful
:luigi2: I don't like worrying about insta-death all the time.
:luigi2: He's so fricken weird.

Ignore the sig, I pick up chars I suck against.

:luigi: Just because I feel like an idiot anytime I get hit by a shoryuuken. :V
hooray. Those up b in real life effects and misfire shenanigans

I just hate Peach and Snake.

boxman_4

Smash Rookie
1. GnW
2. R.O.B
3. Lucario
4. Sonic
5. Diddy

i dont have a problem taking out most character, but i just cant figure out how to beat GnW, gosh dern sea animals and lucky judgments

debbilypoo

Smash Rookie
NNID
debbydollyy
3DS FC
2938-8860-9914
This is when I play online or with my brother..

I have no order I can think of now, but they are Peach, Zelda, Meta Knight, Sonic, and Ike. Almost all the Peach and Zelda players online are amazing and know soo many techniques. Meta Knight...well, after all, he has been banned from some tournaments. My brother is just really skilled with Sonic, but online Sonic players are easier to battle for me. and Ike..he's just so strong! If I could add more, I'd add Toon Link and Wario.

-LzR-

Smash Hero
I still hate Marth the most followed by MK. I'm not sure if I really hate anything else though.

DaleLT

Smash Rookie
Based on the fact that my main is ZSS and I use more of an aerial style in game
1. Sonic - Faster than my main and if someone uses a similar style, we could be all over the place
2. Ike - Smaller target than Bowser, DDD and DK for me to hit and is quite powerful, so if I mess up, I'll get hit and I get sent flying
3. Ice-Climbers - Just in general I don't like fighting 2 on 1
4. Zero Suit Samus - Same reason as Sonic except she's slower and easier to knock out, but still hard to hit
5. Captain Falcon - I have been caught quite a few times by him, he's fast and is quite powerful but from experience I don't really struggle against him as much as others

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
1. Peach - turnips
2. Olimar - pikmin
3. Metaknight - neutral B
4. Diddy Kong - bananas
5. Sonic - goes too fast

lalala OH nanana

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
1. Pikachu:He litteraly destroys my aerial for Luigi
2.Ike: Does really high damage
3. Falco: Too dang fast, and his grab- down- repeat combo screws me up
4.Mario: I just HATE him
5. Meta knight: Him and his aerials

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman

Number 5- Tied between Jigglypuff and Wolf
These two took forever to unlock! Shameful...

Number 4- Tabuu
ComeoncomeoncomeonI'mgonnagetyouassoonasyoustopteleporting--
Butterfly 1HKO? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Number 3- Ganondorf
His attacks are so bulky I get sent flying as Sonic. And the worst part: I'm getting toyed with by a woss! (Low Tier)

Number 2- Mr. Game & Watch
He's so figity and 8-bit and it drives me insane! And even then he's frustrating to KO because his attacks... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Number 1- R.O.B.
... A Robot that wasn't even loved back in the day, with an infuriating moveset which is pretty much a trollface in Smash-form tied to a cheating AI...
Sakuraaaaaaaaai!

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
There's more issues, but I don't think I can handle that much stupidity.

This is about personal MUs you struggle with, not about characters you find to be OP.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
5. Only for scrubs.
4. Still not an actual character to play against.
3. Someone is sloppy at approaching.
2. Learn to SDI
1. Someone hasn't learned a certain MU.

IceArrow

Smash Lord
1. :diddy:- Hate playing him so much. Even though I secondary him. Can't deal with his naners/peanuts.
2. :toonlink:- Can't deal with his camping.
3.:zerosuitsamus:- Hate her stupid range.
4.:marth:- same as ZSS
5.:snake:- F-tilt/U-tilt

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
5. Only for scrubs. I was a noob before coming to smash. What did you expect!?!
4. Still not an actual character to play against. It is, however, a boss fight. Which is still a struggle anyways
3. Someone is sloppy at approaching. All newbies are failures when it comes to approaching. Unless you plan on teaching me yourself, your criticisms are pointless and will amount to NOTHING.
2. Learn to SDI Lazy. Say the whole phrase. But more importantly, if you want something done right, do it yourself
1. Someone hasn't learned a certain MU. Time to rock a wiki
Sakuraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai! xD

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
If you played other fighting games before Smash, you already understood some concepts (i.e., spacing). If you've been playing Pokemon for all twelve years of your life, it's a different story.

DrSoussou

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2552-2785-0774
1. Olimar: no one's smashes should have that much speed, range, knockback, power, duration, unpredictability, AND special effects. Plus, all his pikmin can absorb attacks even when they're NOWHERE near him. I also hate short characters because they can't get hit by certain attacks.
2. MK: can't defend against what's not fair. "point control-stick in direction of enemy and mash A"
3. Snake: too.many.explosions
4. IC's: they're special moves are designed to be annoying...and there's two of them
5. Diddy: bananas

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
if u think ice climbers specials are annoying wait till u face someone who knows wtf to do with em when they grab you.

Sol9000

Smash Journeyman
If you played other fighting games before Smash, you already understood some concepts (i.e., spacing). If you've been playing Pokemon for all twelve years of your life, it's a different story.
Not everyone starts Playing when their a newborn *shrugs*

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
I started playing Super Turbo when I was 2.

I never regret that I spent my childhood playing video games.

Top Bottom