• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top 50 characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydr Enzo

Smash Ace
@Spydr
Yes, originally there was another poll with many more choices, but Shortie closed it with the top 100 (double what this thread is trying to achieve) being transferred to the poll we have now. That's why the order might seem a little strange (as the characters on the current poll are ordered by what place they were in on the previous poll), with the majority of the more popular characters at the top.

That's why even if this poll's rules allowed for fair voting, it would still be redundant. Though I think I've complained about it enough, if it doesn't get locked I'll probably just stop coming here. :ohwell:
Yeah, we're not exactly helping our cases here...

It's kind of ironic, talking about how unnecessary and redundant a topic is on that same topic... I feel dumb. :laugh:

THIS IS MY LAST POST HERE UNLESS SOMEONE SAYS SOMETHING REALLY DUMB THAT I FEEL THE NEED TO RESPOND TO.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Yeah, I was never in support of any of these poll threads. Seemed redundant to me and like nothing worthwhile came out of them.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I see really no point in keeping this open if it can't be maintained. If it is kept open though, I would suggest it not be considered the official character poll. It can easily be botted, rigged, and cheated through various means. Much like how Dunsparce and Skull Kid received so many votes in the polls they appeared in.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom