• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Players by Character

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Because Ally himself is generally a top class player?

You have Strawhat in Texas and... ????? for good Falcon players otherwise? His Ike is better than his Falcon though, I think.

D

Deleted member

really surprised to not see myself for sheik and marth.

surprised to not see ryoko for sheik either.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
I just go ahead and assume that edits made to Pit were not because of your input, but instead you just happened to say something someone else independently thought of.
Spam Arrows
I am not saying they were all my ideas. A good portion of them were not my ideas entirely. Rather a collective thing...as well as the result of some rather cheesy gameplay...at least that's the case with his 2.1-2.5 glide changes. I miss the double glide...

Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW8WdVnASds

some of the glide follow ups...make me cry :(...WHHHHHHHHHHY GODDAMN IT GURU!

Still, it's not far-fetched to say that I'm very good with the character and have been for awhile now. He's as natural to me as Mewtwo is to Taj. I think most other main's of any character feel the same way.

so yeah...leelube...bobble head...

leelue

Smash Lord
guru and gallo didn't need your input on getting rid of that silly glide nonsense
It was plainly obvious

PM Marth main sure but I'm willing to pet PP would junk any Marth player in the ditto and would be the best Marth if he played PM often
Problem with this logic is that Marth fox etc characters will have melee players better than pm players unless they convert. So either we rehail them or we talk about pm mains. A mildly awkward predicament.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
If they don't play p:m regularly then they aren't contributing to the metagame, i.e. they cannot be the best players because their tournament only attitude doesn't make them deserve the title of "best", as they're not constantly pushing the game forward or devoting their time to it.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Eh...For better or worse, if they're the ones winning, they're the ones winning.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
That was probably the origin (and maybe is still the mission statement kinda) for this game, but that's probably a discussion for another thread.

Better than VaNs, Leffen and Oro?! ? You're gonna have to show your work on that one, SW.
Well tbh idk exactly how good vanz and oro are, but judging from what I know of their melee skill, id bet that vidjo could be better than them. Idk about leffen tho; I know if he were to give pm his all, he could easily be the best ZS lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yeah OP add this random guy he's too good
Singles Results: 64 Entrants (23 in Pro Bracket)
1: TheReflexWonder ($700) [Wario, Ivy]
2: Fly Amanita ($240) [DDD, Sheik]
3: Strong Bad ($130) [DK, Wario]
4: Sethlon ($85) [Marth]
5: Awestin ($25) [Ness]
5: Dakpo ($25) [GnW]
7: Strawhat [Falcon, TL]
7: DMG [Marth, Fox]
9: Oracle [Lucas]
9: Oro?! [ZSS]
9: Mr.Pickle [Wario]
9: Heysuess [DDD]

iirc, Low Tier City vids should be up within the week. Maybe also Mr. Pickle and Carls493 for Wario

heysuess

Smash Cadet

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
wait....what? Isn't that the point of PM?
That was probably the origin (and maybe is still the mission statement kinda) for this game, but that's probably a discussion for another thread.
Lets not get into that, lil buddy
uhhh does somebody want to make a thread about this cuz I'd like to see/participate in a discussion on this and get the back room's view on things, or at least individual members of the back room.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
IMO wario list:

1. Reflex
2. Vro/Me
3. Vro/Me

No idea who's better between Vro and I, probably Vro atm because I picked up Wario less than 2 months ago. No other Wario is relevant atm for this list.

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I didnt see ness players play pm, but maybe calabrel deserves to be in the ness column?

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
@leelue If I can actually go to tourneys I would be with you too, boring over here; im not implying that im good or anything

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Was it KOKingpen that was playing Ganon at LTC? I would put his Ganon over Denti on the list.

I like Ganon but the game is shifting in ways that are not favorable at all to him. Too many short annoying characters and buffed projectiles/camping. To do well with him these days is almost like a miracle lol.

D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's almost as if Ganondorf should *GASP* have a projectile of his own!

...Nah, that wouldn't make sense. An evil warlock shooting balls of lightning at his opponents? Pfft, like that would ever happen.

Wrestlemania

The Steel Chair
Yeah, it's almost as if Ganondorf should *GASP* have a projectile of his own!

...Nah, that wouldn't make sense. An evil warlock shooting balls of lightning at his opponents? Pfft, like that would ever happen.
If he had projectiles they might just get knocked back by like a sword or a bottle and used to stun him then beat the crap out of him or something.

Top Bottom