• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Top Smashers for Each Character

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Updated.
Im tempted to leave the following character lists as they are, meaning They wont be changed afterwards.

Captain Falcon
1. Hax
2. S2j
3. SilentSprectre
4. Scar
Put Scar for number 3. and you might as well put SS/Darkrain for 4.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Wait maybe I missed something but when did Scar become better than SS and Darkrain, and when did Hax become better than S2J. Pretty sure S2J is the clear king of Falcon right now...

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
SS and Darkrain aren't near as active as Scar. Scar also has been improving and recently won a tournament called "The Deep" where he beat S2J and Lovage.

ERayz

Smash Journeyman

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Wait maybe I missed something but when did Scar become better than SS and Darkrain, and when did Hax become better than S2J. Pretty sure S2J is the clear king of Falcon right now...
nah Hax is deff a better falcon, s2j even said.

As for spots 3 and 4
Scar SS and Darkrain have been playing recently but Scar and SS are the only 2 Im hearing good things about

Twinkles

Smash Lord
s2j don't know what he's talking about =)

jk, but imo s2j and hax are so close it's hard to tell
hax has always done well, but s2j has been playing really good against some top players

ss has dropped off the face of the planet as far as i know
scar has been putting in a LOT of work, def. deserves top 3 spot
darkrain also has been recently doing well

The Star King

Smash Hero
How is S2J the "clear king of Falcon"

Pound V: Hax 5th, S2J 17th
Apex 2012: Hax 7th, S2J 17th
Genesis 2: Hax 9th, S2J 8th (lost tiebreaker for 7th to PP)

I think S2J may certainly be the best, but I don't see how it's "clear"

Habefiet

Smash Journeyman
How is S2J the "clear king of Falcon"

Pound V: Hax 5th, S2J 17th
Apex 2012: Hax 9th, S2J 17th
Genesis 2: Hax 9th, S2J 8th (lost tiebreaker for 7th to PP)

I think S2J may certainly be the best, but I don't see how it's "clear"
Actually Hax got 7th at Apex 2012. So. There's that.

I definitely do not think it's "clear," but evidence appears to be more in Hax's favor than S2J's. Unless this has to do with who they win and lose to (because it is seriously stupid that S2J has had to play Armada that early that often, and that may be negatively skewing his results on account of Armada being Armada), but still... tourney results appear to give Hax the edge if anyone.

Varist

Smash Lord
best falcon is determined by best tech skill + combo ability. nothing else. if you think otherwise you're stupid and that's the only time i've ever said something like that because i put a lot of weight on other humans' opinions. falcon is a very special character.

Varist

Smash Lord
There's some kind of quitting falcon curse

Isai played Falcon and quit melee
SS played Falcon and quit melee
Darkrain played Falcon and moved to Texas and quit melee for a while
Scar played Falcon and quit melee for years
Nesn00b played Falcon and "quit" melee :(
Hax makin negative don't jump around don't move forward threads talkin bout quittin melee
S2J said on the Falcon boards he was going to quit melee because of controller issues. But I think he's got a good controller now.

iunno mans.

100 proof%

Smash Rookie
I know I once played a match as falcon and I'm not playing right now.

Also people don't know what they want.

:phone:

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I mean, s2j is a ****ing hero, but like, all the evidence points towards hax at the moment.

<3 s2j tho.

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
Pretty much what everyone else said above.

Hax is the better falcon. His results at tournaments and match up knowledge on smashboards says it. This may be coming off a little strong, but the difference between S2J and Hax is that S2J has an aggressive play style and Hax has a defensive play style. S2J has this smart "in your face" style that resembles Mango's style for Falcon and I can see why some people chose S2J over Hax. He can intimidate you and force you to react in a certain way that it can work in his favor. Whereas Hax has this methodical play style that is very safe and patient because he knows Falcon's limits and he knows Falcon can't do certain things that Fox or Falco can do "out of shield" for example and lacks the frame for certain situations and I commend him for that. Very aware and conscious of the plain field and his play style is very effective and implement it and place well at tourneys because of it.

Similar to this would be Tope. A lot of people don't like his play style but it is very effective.

Vyke

Smash Champion
There's some kind of quitting falcon curse

Isai played Falcon and quit melee
SS played Falcon and quit melee
Darkrain played Falcon and moved to Texas and quit melee for a while
Scar played Falcon and quit melee for years
Nesn00b played Falcon and "quit" melee :(
Hax makin negative don't jump around don't move forward threads talkin bout quittin melee
S2J said on the Falcon boards he was going to quit melee because of controller issues. But I think he's got a good controller now.

iunno mans.
you can say this about every character wtf lol

Kels88

Smash Lord
You have to back it up Wake... You gotta mention that I toke the Midwest's best player to 3rd game last stock last weekend. Geez. Be more convincing.

I'm finally on a list! I'm so happy :crying:
we should play again. I can guarantee you that it doesn't come that close again. ggs tho. 1st good kirby i've ever played

Top Bottom