• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desh.

Smash Lord
OH MYYYYY THATS THE MOST .....lol ...no.'s i've seen in quite a while :|

i thought they were cool...sheesh...

slevin

Smash Apprentice
cool pokemon sprites for teh pr:

hehe..i can find more if u wanna use them =D and if its even possible lol
LOL hell no.. k look im sorry let me explain

LOL hell no.. and by lol...hell no I mean I'd rather be a decrypted ******** baby with down syndrome then use those Pokemon pics

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Oh and mike is an emo kid and a horrid smash player do us a favor and stick to what you said before "I quit" Feels good to be posting again!

D

Deleted member

I'd like to thank everyone for coming out and owning Desh lol

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
lawl, yo Nate, Bernard, sorry for all the randomness I caused....Lol, I was just a lil excited. And sorry to the mods for making some off topic posts. I won't do that again....Lol. Oh and sup Neph. That reminds me, Neph, that's RaynEX. Lol you guys are like the fox pros. Hmmm...now when is NintendoGladiator gonna make that tourny? It's taking him awfully long, you should prolly host one Neph XD. Oh and Nate, David got so mad that I told u bout the tourny cause now he knows he won't win XD. He said he will **** me so hard and then intentionally lose and cream me in the losers bracket :(. Oh, Neph you know that RaynEX guy online? Well, he was a poser....flippin tricked me badly. Lol, cause of him I couldn't battle you with my improved pimp suit falcon. I figured out that so much people online never knew that you can short hop outta a shield. Oh and I need some training XD.

Edit: Boy, this post sure is random 0_o

slevin

Smash Apprentice
Lawlacopter

lawl, yo Nate, Bernard, sorry for all the randomness I caused....Lol, I was just a lil excited. And sorry to the mods for making some off topic posts. I won't do that again....Lol. Oh and sup Neph. That reminds me, Neph, that's RaynEX. Lol you guys are like the fox pros. Hmmm...now when is NintendoGladiator gonna make that tourny? It's taking him awfully long, you should prolly host one Neph XD. Oh and Nate, David got so mad that I told u bout the tourny cause now he knows he won't win XD. He said he will **** me so hard and then intentionally lose and cream me in the losers bracket :(. Oh, Neph you know that RaynEX guy online? Well, he was a poser....flippin tricked me badly. Lol, cause of him I couldn't battle you with my improved pimp suit falcon. I figured out that so much people online never knew that you can short hop outta a shield. Oh and I need some training XD.

Edit: Boy, this post sure is random 0_o

I BEAT NEPH :D SLEVIN = More pro

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
LOL!!!! you beat Neph??! Oh snappp....that is a lil hard to believe, unless you're talking about melee. Because ya know that Neph is fox pro in ssb XD. You prolly know that. Unless, you were joking and I didn't realize it >_<.

slevin

Smash Apprentice
I ment in melee lol We had the longest ga*yest Shiek didosbut in the end *stand up proud* I whooped some ***

Nephiros

Smash Ace
It was in melee guiz :\

EDIT: oops you said that already

I don't play sheik btw (:

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I never knew you played melee competitively, Neph. Anywho, did ya hear what happened to Vex? He quit ssb and now MZ is like, finished. Big change at the EGX server, peeps ditching clans to go to NT and SG XD. Anywho, I know this isn't the place but I'm starting to get into melee and, what are the hand movements and buttons for pillaring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom