• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Toronto and Surrounding GTA Pokérankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Lol thomas I'm at nahum's house. I could just come over and train you sometime.
The Bernard training program:

step 1. Go really, really, really fast

step 2. Yell "done!" when up-smashing opponents

step 3. Lose to TGBX

PS. I know you tend to take such comments personally Bernard, so I'll give you a preemptive "just messin with ya."

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, I guess that's only a Church inside joke. Steve and Ken will appreciate it.

Back on the topic of the PR....

I'm better than Steve. We should switch places.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I hope that a certain windshield cleaner will wipe you all and move up next fest.

I also hope that ambrose moves up magically. He's now teaming with Noah...

thats worth like 12 PR spots alone.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
Well all know im going to the top of the pr this up coming week
So you're finally ****ing coming? You still didn't accept the mm son. Worried I'll beat you again? LOLLL I kid man, accept if you want. I'll play you in a couple of friendlies too, maybe even in a pool or tournament set.

D

Deleted member

bernard man, let the dust settle before we figure **** out...come on

Europhoria

Smash Lord
Just so no one says anything about "this wasn't said at the time the changes were made", I'll say it now. Bernard for top, he won this bi-weekly, and he had won winners finals at the last 1... so it was likely that he was going to win there as well. (But due to unforeseen circumstances, well, the grand finals didn't get played out.)
Him and Ryan as a team have also won what, every doubles tournament at the bi-weeklies?

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol. Charles I <3 you but...

At the time I said I thought you deserved that spot, I didn't know who was in U&C top tier. STeve and Adnan have come to alot of these, and do pretty well in pools and whatnot. I think you should start off just where Andrei did, until you start becoming a more deadly force in tournies.

For the sake of fairness - C 3 for Mid-tier.

Andrei, & Pman Rob are about your skill level I'd say.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
lol @ Ganger.

Fox Shiner, I beat Dragon_Hawk in a close bo5 in the grand finals. it was 2-2 and I broke the tie.

D.B: I did face Jake AND Noah. Noah was my second round match, and Jake was my third. Fun eh?

onegoal...heaven

Smash Journeyman
pssst, I know this is off-topic but I've been waiting for my PM reply for a week Rayn XD. Did ya check my PM? Unless you didn't want to reply ): anywho to make this post not as worthless, I'll complement on that sexi vid of you vsing Chester XD. I swear you can take on Vwins >_>.

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
The update should be ready by this afternoon to tonight. Also, Bernard, do you care/want to be on the ECC PR? You probably should have a spot on it if anything.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I know Jake and Noah are boycotting it because of the whole distance thing, and a few other factors...but I'm starting to think I might once again be interested.

Hook that up for me? Tell people or something, I'm going to post in that thread anyways.

What made you bring it up though? Did someone talk about me getting onto it?

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
It's just it makes me laugh, Noah and Jake have asked to be taken off for so long now. But for some reason they still are using them in their rankings. You placed just as well @ TCT as Noah, placed better at Starfurry (Noah was off, I know) and you know, you've been ****ing **** up. Plus they've been struggling to get a 15th person. I think you HONESTLY deserve the spot. I think Noah and Jake would agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom