• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I just completely skipped over 10 pages. I hope I didn't miss anything important.

This thing is so big, it needs it's own effin' forum, then a sub forum for MM's and friendlies. I swear, I'm going to lose so much sleep waiting for this.

GameStation aka C4?!

Smash Journeyman
I just completely skipped over 10 pages. I hope I didn't miss anything important.

This thing is so big, it needs it's own effin' forum, then a sub forum for MM's and friendlies. I swear, I'm going to lose so much sleep waiting for this.
im making popcorn

Vist

Smash Champion
LOL inui just when i thought your tornado spamming coupled with constant denial of mk's superiority was pretty homo as it is, you gayed this thread too.

Sorry guys I did 't write this, Candy did.....and by t he way,he and boss will mm anyone in team manboobs. who wants some???

<3 thanks Chibo for the support, I haven't been getting last, ive actually been making top 10 in the last couple of tourneys ive been to. Most of those were 9th place.
yo I haven't played you yet, but if gimr and i dont team, maybe we could team? diddy/luigi or some random combo

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL inui just when i thought your tornado spamming coupled with constant denial of mk's superiority was pretty homo as it is, you gayed this thread too.
Snake is better. I believe it even more after I beat dmbrandon and teh_spamerer with Snake recently.

Lizard

Smash Ace

I can;t stop laughing hysterically

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow wtf happened here. im away for like 2 hours finishing up the cot4 trailer, and theres like 8 pages of GAY. euhquchcuhund its disgusting.
i think those last 8 pages are enough actual evidence to get a restraining order for my crew against Inui... especially for xzax -_-

lol wut

I'll be surprised if Chibo makes it to the brackets. :laugh:

I hope Bajisci goes and outplaces him... :)
WOW.... WOW
your still meatriding (ew inui you would) bajisci? just you wait, im more rdy than ever for this tourney. chibo's bringin the **** (in a very-non-gay-more-of-a-wreck-you-with-rob kind of way)

Smashers I find significantly more attractive than you:

Cactuar
ChuDat
Jman
Xzax (before the idiot ruined his hair)
Doom
Shadow
Snakeee
Santi
xYz
Anther
Magus
Emblem Lord
Keitaro
Omni
JG Wentworth
ADHD
Forte

You're not even close. I probably forgot a lot, LOL.
i think this might be the worst post ever made on smashboards...

did anyone realize me saying at the beginning i finished the trailer? itl be out very soon

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Who's posted?

ChiboSempai - 238
Inui - 205
Hylian -120

These are obviously going to be the tournament results.
For a second I thought that was a weight listing.

Ok :). Sounds good to me.

(Your mom is definitly getting a shoutout, I forgot last time :/..tell her I said hi though ;))
Tell your mother I want to see my kids. :D

Smashers I find significantly more attractive than you:

Cactuar
ChuDat
Jman
Xzax (before the idiot ruined his hair)
Doom
Shadow
Snakeee
Santi
xYz
Anther
Magus
Emblem Lord
Keitaro
Omni
JG Wentworth
ADHD
Forte

You're not even close. I probably forgot a lot, LOL.
<3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Philly's so cool, we got our own flavor of Hot Pockets

What a pitiful dinner tonight lol

edit for dooms post - na no offense taken, that was hilarious hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom