• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Aight I Got You Cowandchicken And Knightmare Sonic Ditto I Guess We Can Do That It Will Be One Boring Match But Hey A Dollar Is A Dollar.

So Far Its:

Boss
Dazna
Hobo
Cowandchicken
Kadja
You can call me Yes dude...Cowtipper's just my smashboards name. I'll do both for $2

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so is there any word on how the pool structure is going to work? how many pools and how many people advance for teams/singles? i'm sure its based on how many entrants there are but any estimate? how many people advance to the bracket after round 2? how many people from each pool?

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
50 dollars mk vs snake, ness, jiggs, samus, fox, kirby, peach, falcon, and ganon

so that's 450 dollars in MMs
I think he means "let me switch between those characters in a single set". Otherwise, I would've taken him up on one.

Niko_K

Smash Master
Fight to the death, winner is teh Super Knight.

(looks like DM is out of being Super Knight for a while)

:O No I didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom