• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: CLASH OF THE TITANS 4 - Philadelphia, PA - Feb 7/8 NATIONAL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I didnt know u watched FMP. I have some of the mangas and saw all the episodes. That anime was some good ****.

Obviously u need to Ruroni Kenshin. I kill u if i found out you go to this and haven't watched an episode.

What other animes do u like?

This is Gonzo btw
Yeah Fumoffu is the funniest anime I've ever seen. I haven't seen that many, but my favs are Berserk, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Fumoffu. There are a bunch of others that I loved as well.

any diddy mains wants to 1$ mm my peach? As a diddy main myself i need practice against diddy cause i hate dittos.
I will

BOSS YOU DONT KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!

lightxdream/alex strife

wtf you really dont remember me...im about to cry!

btw i paid your entrance fee for ch4-.-
He owes me $75, get in line. LOL jk I know you lent him the money before I did :p

Seriously, Boss how did you manage to produce $60 out of thin air two days before the tournament, but couldn't pay me back now 5 weeks later from when I lent you the money!?!!?

Any diddy mains wanna MM my DDD 5$ best of 5 ALL FD?
How about some friendlies instead :p

PRiDE

Smash Lord
Oh I will be taking 2 dollar money matches as well vs my Yoshi. Anyone that I do not play regularly in NJ, PA, or NY.. Just come up to me and ask. I will be wearing something pink.

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
well this is a temp account until sat when my account is unbanned...after that its back to lightxdream and APEX!!!q

boss8

Smash Hero
Yeah Fumoffu is the funniest anime I've ever seen. I haven't seen that many, but my favs are Berserk, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Cowboy Bebop, Death Note, and Fumoffu. There are a bunch of others that I loved as well.

I will

He owes me $75, get in line. LOL jk I know you lent him the money before I did :p

Seriously, Boss how did you manage to produce $60 out of thin air two days before the tournament, but couldn't pay me back now 5 weeks later from when I lent you the money!?!!?

How about some friendlies instead :p
how did i get 60 bucks????

you see i went to a strip club and they payed me to keep my clothes on.....:laugh:

Roxas215

Smash Lord
Oh I will be taking 2 dollar money matches as well vs my Yoshi. Anyone that I do not play regularly in NJ, PA, or NY.. Just come up to me and ask. I will be wearing something pink.
I'll mm you with diddy and PT(Need that low tier training!!)

Also any crews interested in crew friendlies? My crew is fairly new and i want to see how we stack up against the best.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

lolz I only got lucky just Barely getting 2nd those times (almost everyone in the brackets should've beat me). I think my luck will run out this time xD

My goals are top 5 teams, making the single brackets, and playing tons of freedom matches!
No MMs please!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
lolz I only got lucky just Barely getting 2nd those times (almost everyone in the brackets should've beat me). I think my luck will run out this time xD

My goals are top 5 teams, making the single brackets, and playing tons of freedom matches!
No MMs please!

I wouldn't mind playing you, I need revenge from last time at Pound 3 lol.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Azen, I've been meaning to play you again sometime since Smash Aid VII (yeah, Melee days). Not only would I like friendlies, but could I interest you in some games of Pokemon Puzzle League?!

lain

Smash Master
Hylian will probably beat me. He's super good at cg'ing, I can only cg to kill efficiently like the godless machine I am.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
Team Mob is going to **** so HARD GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE! I'm gunna make every person who fights my crewmates cry LMAO! My **** talk is way 2 good!

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
Team Mob is going to **** so HARD GET HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE! I'm gunna make every person who fights my crewmates cry LMAO! My **** talk is way 2 good!
thats kewl and all but where is the $1 you owe me?

j.k get hyped crew battle phoenix era vs MOB easy win for us:)

Eazy23

Smash Lord
thats kewl and all but where is the $1 you owe me?

j.k get hyped crew battle phoenix era vs MOB easy win for us:)
Yo dude, we can mm 100 times for 100 bucks!

And really? Easy win for you guys? Lets do it, Im sure Mob wud rock PE, easy.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
bwhaha crew battle, yeah sounds good.

If anyone wants specific color requests on stickers speak now or forever hold your peace...please PM me that is. I'm doing them all tonight and I will not have time to do it tomorrow.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
bwhaha crew battle, yeah sounds good.

If anyone wants specific color requests on stickers speak now or forever hold your peace...please PM me that is. I'm doing them all tonight and I will not have time to do it tomorrow.

Red marth - Please as a sticker :) <3 :chuckle:

ErKen

Smash Cadet

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
bwhaha , yeah sounds good.

Hey crismas, can I have a peach one with my colors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom