• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ToS Presents: U.N Owen Was Jigglypuff LIVESTREAM!!!- JUNE 27TH NORTH NJ

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
But Luigi?
The fact that he was even thought about, makes me fell a little queasy.
You act like luigi has no bad matchups with the low tiers or that he just plain ***** everybody which is false, Olimar shuts down atleast half of the low tier cast with his grabs alone.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I would really like Solimar in the low tiers. That's pretty fun.
Solimar I will allow. Just to clarify what solimar is for those who don't know.

Its Olimar w/o pikmin. When you start, you have to immediatly throw them off the side and then from then on never use them again. If you acidently pull one out you can just throw it off the side if the opponent isn't there. If you pull out pikmin too many times or attack with them then you lose the match.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Training up my sheik for this shieeeeet

but can someone give me a ride to this? :D

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Solimar I will allow. Just to clarify what solimar is for those who don't know.

Its Olimar w/o pikmin. When you start, you have to immediatly throw them off the side and then from then on never use them again. If you acidently pull one out you can just throw it off the side if the opponent isn't there. If you pull out pikmin too many times or attack with them then you lose the match.
why not just ban olimar? lol

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Regular Olimar IS banned tho >_>

Solimar is a fun way to play olimar and he becomes a bad character so he will be allowed in low tiers.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
tell me about it anyways oli is ban from regular play?
Omg >____>

okay, there are 4(four) tournaments happening at this event.

The first two are Regular Singles and Doubles

the other two are Low tier Singles and Doubles

Low tier tournaments only allow the bad characters in the game, the E, F, and G tier.

Olimar is B tier so he is not allowed in low tiers because hes a good character.

Solimar which is with no pikmin makes him a bad character. Even though there is no Solimar on the tier list we can all clearly tell that he is not good w/o his pikmin because all he has is his whistle, jab, tilts, nair, and his recovery w/o pikmin.

kingz-night-mare

Smash Lord
Omg >____>

okay, there are 4(four) tournaments happening at this event.

The first two are Regular Singles and Doubles

the other two are Low tier Singles and Doubles

Low tier tournaments only allow the bad characters in the game, the E, F, and G tier.

Olimar is B tier so he is not allowed in low tiers because hes a good character.

Solimar which is with no pikmin makes him a bad character. Even though there is no Solimar on the tier list we can all clearly tell that he is not good w/o his pikmin because all he has is his whistle, jab, tilts, nair, and his recovery w/o pikmin.
holy **** you made some sense

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
lol how do u kill with a nolimar, GIMP CITY!

anyway this being just 20 mins makes me want to really go. darn tournies always on saturday. ill try

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I am serious about going Solimar in Low tiers, once I get Comcast(for wifi), I am going to be training like crazy. Also LAN with my bro, and you don't kill with Solimar you just gimp, luckily not many low tiers have a beast recovery.

WARNING: Olimar's Nair will get annoying, no lie.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
I am serious about going Solimar in Low tiers, once I get Comcast(for wifi), I am going to be training like crazy. Also LAN with my bro, and you don't kill with Solimar you just gimp, luckily not many low tiers have a beast recovery.

WARNING: Olimar's Nair will get annoying, no lie.
Don't forget about his u tilt.

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
If I get money I think I'll show up :O

I tell you all this because I know you all know who I am and totally care :D

Gothic Zelda

Smash Apprentice
LIAR! *dramatic swoon*

also, I should of asked because I suck with this kind of thing, how far from Asbury park is Succasunna ^^;?

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
K guys, I need more TV's all I have is 5 right now.

If you bring a setup you don't have to pay for the venue fee.

Top Bottom