• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Touch Fuzzy, get SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davidreamcatcha

Smash Ace
I'm actually in full support of this idea, he's one of the better choices for a second Yoshi (and far better than Baby Bros), and can offer a really unique playstyle. I wouldn't want him to make foes dizzy on contact though (maybe a neutral special that temporarily does that if you touch it?)

Fuzzy is still better than Shy Guy, and only slightly behind Kamek. It's very much a character I would love to see in Smash U.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
He would be banned from every tourney for using illegal substances.

Seriously though, I would love to see him as an AT who messes up the first person he touches.

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
If Snake can't use guns, let alone cigarettes. . .

What makes you think people can get high on the Fuzz in SSB4?
Well, it's not like the kids have to -KNOW- the opponent is high on Fuzz. Do we even know they're getting high or rather just getting their brain scrambled by unknown means?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
would be a funny assist trophy, specially if the multiplayer involves each player on a different screen, think of the Wii U Gamepad and 3DS.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
This is obviously the Yoshi's Island Fuzzy that we're talking about, but seeing it as a fighter doesn't really work out too well. If it's an Assist Trophy, however, then its presence would make more sense.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
It'd be one damn good fighter too. Everyone would want to play as Fuzzy to see its fluff of druggingness to dominate everyone that's gets in it's way.

It'd be like Meta Knight on steroids and cocaine.

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
To this day I am amazed at fuzzy's map altering capabilites.
How did they program everything to bend and twist like that!?!

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
A fuzzy item would be the best thing in the world, you can't really deny that. Props to the OP for connecting the two ideas together, albeit him saying it should be a fighter. :laugh:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
To be honest, the black Fuzzies from the Mario games are better. They travel tightropes, hop around, are even more annoying, and kiss you to drain health.

:phone:

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
We can just have both so as to not discriminate.

grizby2

Smash Lord
an EXCELLENT assist trophy idea~

i dont think there was one to represent the yoshi series.. was there? (not including any mario ones)

Ember Reaper

Smash Journeyman
an EXCELLENT assist trophy idea~

i dont think there was one to represent the yoshi series.. was there? (not including any mario ones)
This^^^

I'm playing through this game right now, those little guys are so frustrating at times.
Love this thread.

EddyBearr

Smash Lord
I'd love to have a Fuzzy mini-game where the person holding the Wii U gamepad tries to make characters fall off / bounce into spikes/etc. with fuzzies and tilting.

Altais

Smash Champion
Starbase, where no turtle has gone before.
Ha ha, I remember this character. I used to be obsessed with Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. Way back then, I would purposely eat or walk into Fuzzy just because I liked the visual and musical effects that it produced.

During the pre-Brawl days, I was hoping Fuzzy would appear in Brawl as an Assist Trophy or an obstacle in the Subspace Emissary, and even now I am hoping Fuzzy will appear in Smash 4 in some form. I doubt Fuzzy would appear as a playable character, though.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Best level in Yoshi's Island for sure. Have we finally found our second Yoshi's Island rep?

Stay tuned

1983parrothead

Smash Cadet
When I first played that level, I never seen a Fuzzy, but I did in the farthest level in the game that has it. It truly happened back when I had the game when it was new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom