• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**TOURNAMENT AT LINGUINI'S/SFL/ November 3rd**

Sighrax

Smash Lord
as retribution i will urinate in my shower today

sorry dawg, didnt think it was going to be that big of a deal.
sucks that vista is not that good of a program and reset itself... though, we never closed bracket maker, it should have still been up.

don't worry, i won't be attending any more smash tournies except maybe doodah's.

ps. didnt know it was your families computer, i thought it was yours linguini. i actually apologize for that if your mom saw it.

ALSO, I did announce that I would urinate in your shower. People didn't believe me I guess =/

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
You guys are lucky I wasn't there i would have taken a dump in the paino and hid that ****. and you would say "why does it stink i cleaned teh shower". And i would say, "not sure smells like someone **** in the piano".

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Cam do i have to start talking about your age because if I do I am sure it will only end up in us fighting

BETA

Smash Ace
Hey Pookiez, I'd like to tell you something. When we were going to Linguini's, you went ****ing 90 mph on the freeway! I appreciate the ride, but if I go with you again, please don't do that.

Rexx

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about the late shoutouts:
Linguini: Amazing tournament man great hanging with you too.
Wes Jr.: That is one hell of a samus you got there.
Nickriddle: Yes we do don't we.
Esam: We did great in doubles man lets try to keep it up.
Chops: too good.
Otru: very nice fox, but I want a rematch.
Hiroshi: thanks man...you got a pretty sick shiek yourself.
Qdvs: nice seeing you guys again.
Seibrik: ........stop playing me in oturnaments im starting to get annoyed.
Colbol: is "Technical" your last name by any chance??

Pookiez

Smash Apprentice
Hey Pookiez, I'd like to tell you something. When we were going to Linguini's, you went ****ing 90 mph on the freeway! I appreciate the ride, but if I go with you again, please don't do that.
LMAO, I was going slow. If you had a problem you should have said something. I was actually trying not to speed.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
dam ******, as long as im at my house i can get the vids up. but i hang out with my gurkl way too much. i actually only slept in my house the night of the tournament, ive been sleeping over my gurls for the last couple days. so i havent been home to upload them. soon enough b1tches, soon enough...peace

-hiroshi

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
useless useless............

im gonna buy the wire this week i SWEAR

lets have a race to see who gets them up first

winner picks any character/rules 10 dollar MM the next tourny we both meet
loser can't argue

Top Bottom