• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament cancelled because of host's problems, and the participants carlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aibou

Smash Master
Uhm! If possible I'd like to drop out! :( I'm really am sorry!!

I think I'd like to try and get comfortable with smaller WiFi tournaments first before trying the bigger ones or ones that are different than the usual format. I hope that's okay! >n<
I'm dropping out as well. I apologize, but I need to reduce the amount of tournaments I'm in.
Did you like, completely miss these two posts, MSF?

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
If the tourney is falling apart because the sign-ups then who know whats the meta -tourney is gonna be like today we might as well kill the catastrophe before it begins and re-plan it for another time :ohwell:

bt791

Smash Rookie
Sparkaura. Just add my friend code. I'm down to play. This tournament should go on no matter what and results posted on the thread. Its not that hard to host it.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I might as well keep it. Anyone who drops out at this point will just be given a loss for their matches. I guess that works best, doesn't it? I'll have the other three sections up when I have time.

Good luck to everyone! ;)

It won't be a problem. The tournament remains. ;) xD

DreadCthulhu

Smash Cadet
Does it count like the other tournament?
because i fought with DreadCthulHu
And now im gonna fight him again
no, we play again...

if you want to take the loss, thats up to you... but id still like to play you again. you could definitely win

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
I'll notify Buraduri. Can't play now, I got this huge AP test Friday I gotta study for.

Friday and afterwards would be best.

bt791

Smash Rookie
Sparkaura. I have some time to turn out one match. I should say we should set up a time for tomorrow May 6th, in the afternoon. let me know a time that's suitable for you I"ll be available all day.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Just play each section in any order. As long as they get completed. No specific rounds, but the top teams after 5 sections will be placed into a Single Elimination best of three playoff bracket by seeding.

bt791

Smash Rookie
log on bro.

ps:BIG POPPA PUMP IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER OF ALL TIMES and john CEna sucks

sparkaura

Smash Apprentice
Ok so sorry I got caught up in something out of the blue and I couldn play today....can't tomorrow either saturday is your best bet but if I post here around say 4 est I will be ready once again sorry

bt791

Smash Rookie
ok, no problem man. BUt if it's at 4 please make it 4 sharp i got to work at 5

blankdots

Smash Rookie
marshmallowman let me know when u can play im pretty much always available, i need ur friendcode also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom