• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament cancelled because of host's problems, and the participants carlessness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Buradori still hasnt responded to my PM, it's been a week....
Also, its hard scheduling matches with DreadCthulu because of the timezone differences :/

Nemes

Smash Rookie
Hey i need to make a play the game, i want play Buradori, Cspyker and piedisliker. please make a fight with me, you know where i am. Like a som boo dee 2 chop stick. do it ples i want fight to make win tournament. miami we make fight to i want to fight wid you too ples

Nemes

Smash Rookie
rawrrr

:029::044::052::051::075::082::090::095::099::pt: pokemon make a winnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i kill with the pokemon to you. you cant win many cause my pokemon win to many wins you cant

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Defeated .11 (2-0)

:diddy: vs :toonlink: @smashville = :diddy:

:ike: vs :lucas: @ smashville = :ike:

GG's .11

DTK.L

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2036-9101-4904
Defeated angbad (2-0)

:diddy: vs :olimar: @smashville = :diddy:

:ike: vs :olimar: @ final destination = :ike:

GGs angbad bad lag though :(

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...I'm just gonna go ahead and drop out. Finals are coming up and I have too much on my hands right now.

My only request is that I'm put over Buradori, as I contacted him long ago and he didn't reply to me, or others.

I'm really sorry, I absolutely hate dropping out.

CainHargreaves

Smash Rookie
is this going on still if so may i join ive been wanting to play some brawl but the friend finder doesnt even work = =

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom