• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament: Jace, HondaFoo, JMan Old Venue, at ShermantheTanks

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Oh it's gonna happen. It's all happening. Someone is driving 8 hours to play us in Brawl, you should enter because when the sonic wins, we can all just laugh and never play brawl again.

Funny story is that Dan says he wants to have the tournament at his place, lol. But he said it's cool and that Honda still has to come play league and teach him for a while after melee's over. Dan lives less than 2 minutes from Mikes most of the time in the day.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Yea, i basically wanna play Melee, cause i havent played Brawl in FOREVER and a half ago... and Melee is just soooo much better, xD

But my Sonic is no slouch, jus sayin ;)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
No problem, tell Dan that I'd be happy to nerd out on League for an extended period of time!

Also I hope everyone tries at this because I sure will be. I need to practice my concentration, among other things for SMYM, so I'm taking advantage of this opportunity to play against good people. I need to break my SMYM curse once and for all!

Also, NBA All-Star game.

resTy

Smash Champion
We gotta play some friendlies fo sho, Honda. I don't think I have ever played you which is strange since we've been to a bunch of tournies together lol.

Ballin

Smash Apprentice
Tyser, I get to **** Honda first, wait ur turn =)

Jman. If you pass Lincoln on the way here, you can definitely stay here with me friday night. and there's a couple of guys in Lincoln that we can play with all night.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I hope people actually play hard at this even though it's a local battles tourney. Smeesh played Falco :/
He didn't play Falco against me :( I tried to play so lame and it almost worked.

Yea, i basically wanna play Melee, cause i havent played Brawl in FOREVER and a half ago... and Melee is just soooo much better, xD

But my Sonic is no slouch, jus sayin ;)
You won't be disappointed probably. :sonic: is fun.

If there's more than 10 people entering Brawl, I'll pray game. I'm not doing Round Robin tho.

No problem, tell Dan that I'd be happy to nerd out on League for an extended period of time!
For sure.

LOL @ all star game, that's a joke. I am in 2nd place currently in my fantasy league though :)

Tyser, I get to **** Honda first, wait ur turn =)
Maybe.

resTy

Smash Champion
I'm a coward yet I'm years better than you at both games? It's like a God being provoked to compete with a mortal; not worth the time or thought. Stay free though xD

resTy

Smash Champion
Stay free is pretty stale. You gotta prove you're the best to the Sonic. Again.
No I don't lol. I'm far better than you. That's enough for me, brah. Oh, and I don't play this game xD Just makes being the best that much sweeter, and a little sadder too :/

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Tyser I could write your lines for you. No creativity, straight out of the worst, most predictable book ever.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Just letting everyone know the tourny is gonna be at my place. I'm willing to have people, but I wanna play League with the Kansas players that are coming, so once the tourny matches are done we might need to kick people off of TVs for space :/

Other than that get ahold of Rob for directions, tourny starts at 1. See you all tomorrow.
407 S 78th st, omaha, NE. Let me know if you're coming.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
So I'm playing League on my bad laptop to see how it goes and it's not getting the job done. I'm considering bringing my beautiful (but big) 27in iMac to this for some LoL action. You guys ready for this??!!

Nah I won't do that to everyone, this is for Meree!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
We probably need 1 more TV/melee set up.

I want 3.5 Tv's for Melee and 1.5 for brawl. We have 2 brawl/melee players (wii's) and 1 melee player (GC) with 2 copies of brawl and 2 copies of melee. JBM if you would bring my cube that would be great.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Had a good time guys. Melee was much more entertaining and fun, but I did get to dust the cobwebs off my Sonic for the first time since 09. That was cool.

I'll try to make the next one if it is march 30th/31st, and try to bring at least one person too

:phone:

resTy

Smash Champion
You baddies gotta stop losing to a dude who doesn't play Smash anymore. GGs Jace for breaking my spirit.

Top Bottom