• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tournament Puffs?

Miles.

Smash Champion
Yo
and hello.

I went puff at my last tournament Winter Game Fest.

I got 87/243 with PT and Puff.

I normally go all Pokemon Trainer.

I used Jiggs as a CP for DDD and Diddy.

I won most of the matches I used Jiggs, I am curious who else here actually goes to tournaments so I know what they have to say is worth 2 cents.

Oh and Meow you are dope.

I love you.

This ^________________________________________________________^ much.

Meow is ****.

Upload that replay.

Oh and Hi I am PokemonMaster, And jiggly is officially my second main.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
ive used jiggs in tourney like 5 times, not against anyone really good though. im 5-0 with her and i hope to drop snake and start using her against everyone once i get her up to tourney caliber. i visit these boards like every other day so keep it up

Veril

Frame Savant
I've been to a few small tournaments but I'm starting to go to many more, starting on February 1st.
Corrected for me. I main puff. None of this, "I only use her for one matchup" b***s***. I use MK if I can't handle someone with Jiggs and on the rare occasions that I encounter a Zelda main I'll use Lucas.

ive used jiggs in tourney like 5 times, not against anyone really good though. im 5-0 with her and i hope to drop snake and start using her against everyone once i get her up to tourney caliber. i visit these boards like every other day so keep it up
Are you gonna be at the tourney in Rochester, NY on the first? I thought I saw your name. I'd love to play you and the fact that you want to actually play Jigglypuff... awesomeness

I'll show you wacky tricks.

Glick

Smash Lord
I placed 7th at the last tourney I went too. Which is great for me since there were amazing people there.
Bum, Wes, Dire, Anti, Malcom and some other peoples.
i used kirby and jiggz.

I wish I lived in a ****ty region like most people. Maybe then I'd get some better respect money placing.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Are you gonna be at the tourney in Rochester, NY on the first? I thought I saw your name. I'd love to play you and the fact that you want to actually play Jigglypuff... awesomeness

I'll show you wacky tricks.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait to see them on the 1st!

I use jigglypuff in as many friendlies as I can, because I know mine isn't quite good enough yet where I can confidently use her in actual matches. I think I'm starting to get there, though.

Veril

Frame Savant
i gotta show you all MY wacky tricks.
I agree. "excited"

My Jiggs tricks are stickied :p

some of them... others aren't posted at all "mysterious"

Can't wait to see them on the 1st!

I use jigglypuff in as many friendlies as I can, because I know mine isn't quite good enough yet where I can confidently use her in actual matches.
Sweet! Mo' people. Yeah, I don't really care if I lose with Jiggs as long as I get better.

We should play friendlies!

I wish I lived in a ****ty region like most people. Maybe then I'd get some better respect money placing.
NY≠S***ty

Veril

Frame Savant
I go to tourneys in NY too. Cant you see my location... >.>
Yeah... no s***.

Your comment just came out of nowhere given most people here don't live in sh**ty regions.

Oh, if I'm down in the city sometime and there's a small scale tourney we should play.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I have never been to a tourny before, I always played Smash for the lulz but if I see Jiggz drop in tier placement one more time, maybe I'll get my *** out there. Problem is I can't play on Battlefield worth crap and good Olimars **** me. If I had enough time to practice those weaknesses (which I currently don't) I would probably do very well.

Veril

Frame Savant
I have never been to a tourny before, I always played Smash for the lulz but if I see Jiggz drop in tier placement one more time, maybe I'll get my *** out there. Problem is I can't play on Battlefield worth crap and good Olimnars **** me. If I had enough time to practice those weaknesses (which I currently don't) I would probably do very well.
ban battlefield. CP olimar.

Get out the puff!

LouBega

Smash Journeyman
my doubles partner and i have been playing double puff during friendlies for a long time, and are thinking about playing only as that in teams from now on. i only play jiggs in doubles though.

Phampy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Phampy
I shall help you guys rep Jiggly in Socal with Meow once I muster the courage to drive to places I've never been before and schoolwork dies down lol.

Mister E

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2208-7088-4154
I've only fougth in offline tournys... my highest score is 4th place... (would have won the Semi but the insane lag clearly gave Zelda the advantage -.-) Anyway... Wario and Jiggly isn't actually a counter pick Killer team... but they Get far together... just as long as you know what youre doing

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
No major ones, but some local.
Around where I live? Not many son.

Some online, but they don't count. Good games though.

Around where I live, most of the good matches I play are online. (the not laggy ones that is.)

I choose MK... AUM (apply to unfavorable matchup)
Not you too!

*cries*

Yes, and Bowyer used to use puff in tournies, but he is on to MK as well.

Meow n Stuff

Smash Rookie
At WGF this past weekened I 2-0'd everyone in my first pool except for havokz. 2nd pool I pretty much knew i wasn't gonna make it due to sk92 and mogx.

I did make some ice climbers guy really mad with a rest stage spike though. :]

I don't see myself placing well around here. >_>

Maniclysane

Smash Lord
At WGF this past weekened I 2-0'd everyone in my first pool except for havokz. 2nd pool I pretty much knew i wasn't gonna make it due to sk92 and mogx.

Lolololol you should enter as Mango for the lulz. I bet half the people would believe you.

Miles.

Smash Champion

meow i am the talk white guy you told about your awesome replay that got saved and we got icecream or yogurt with champ and jmex.

good to see you start to post.

∫unk

Smash Master
pokemonmaster and meow play me maybe this weekend at rina's/quiznos or at scsa :D

edit: is veril like super pro at resting? i'm scared he can rest out of any multi hit move

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
There are no NM tourneys.

Seriously, we haven't had one in like 2 months. I do play her in tourney if I get the chance though.

Veril

Frame Savant
edit: is veril like super pro at resting? i'm scared he can rest out of any multi hit move
Lol FEAR THE REST.

I'm not super pro. I am... pretty good... with rest. I'm probably the best with rest interrupts currently. Not certain by any means, but its an educated guess :laugh:

Probably 50% of my KOs are from resting people out of moves. It is a major component of my strategy.

With Marth... I can sometimes SDI > rest against your n-air if you don't autocancel after the first hit and I'm close enough. I can usually rest out of dancing blade (please... spam that move). I exploit people charging smashes like whoa. Not a mistake most good players make though.

I'm gonna be at BFWNY on the first and people seem to want to MM me so I'll have to back my s*** up there.

Oh, and I'm dropping MK and attempting to go solo puff

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
But Veril, what about the carrot beasts? I thought you said it was a waste of time. o.o

Top Bottom