• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourney

DevoBlade

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,
Im going to my first tournament on saturday. Its a local tourney in Milton Ontario.
Im going to play as Ness seeing as I use his all the time when playing with my friends.
Its a $50 prize so just wish me luck XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Out of curiosity, are you aware of the mainstream competitive scene? I'd be happy to introduce you if you haven't.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Being as lazy as I am, i'll just quote what I said in a similar thread. =P Hope you don't mind.

Well here, lemme see if I can help you out. Luckily for you, you live in a really active city, and you'll have a lot of people to smash with, whether it's for Melee or Brawl.

If you haven't see already, here on smashboards, there's a forum for different regions. The Canada forum is found here, so if you were to just follow this link:
---
http://www.smashboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124
---

As you can see, there's a lot of tournaments to choose from, stretching from Niagra Falls to Ottawa, and Toronto as well obviously. Hopefully you can find some tournaments around your area.

Also, another great place to introduce yourself would be in the Toronto social thread.
---
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89713
---

It's a great place to get news on upcoming Toronto events and you'll be able to meet a lot of cool people. I know a few of them, and they're all very friendly and open to new smashers.

Hope that helps. (:
Good luck at your tournament, and I hope you'll have a nice welcome into the Ontario community. It's a good one, you're quite lucky.

Top Bottom