• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay 2 FULL RESULTS, + VIDEOS. Mew2King + SoCal @ Washington!

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Because most of smashboards doesn't know WA players in Brawl- we're all on AiB, and most of them don't have smashboards accounts.

I'd underline the Melee players but I actually don't know a lot of you :(
(I do of course know Silent Wolf <3 )

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Yeah. He's not on our PR because this is his third tournament :o He basically pulled an Ally.

He plays with us on WiFi because he lives smack in the middle of the state 3 hours from either of the tournament hubs (Seattle and Spokane) and his parents won't drive him that far. He's one of if not the best WiFi Olimar.

He makes the rest of us look bad, showing up at his third tourney and beating DEHF xD

1. Mew2King, I was impressed with how much of a daredevil you are and I prolly wouldn't have believed it hadn't the welts been there to prove you jumped off almost two stories in flip flops into poison ivy. I'll be more patient with you next time and hopefully put up a better fight, fun time nonetheless.
2. Silent Wolf, I hear you're going to beat mango's *** for not coming? You should have won dat ****.
3. Diakonos, Very good games, I'm sorry I beat you and did so bad against M2K, I'll be more patient next time.
4. Kage, You're one of my favorite smashers and the time me you and Eggz had was awesome. Very entertaining money matches, I'll see you at genesis with full support.
5. Tony, If I had adderal I would have given it to you >_> GGs and GJ in the tourney though, you're hella tight
5. Eggz, Da dip u know
7. Blunted Object10, Sadly we didn't get to play too much, but thanks for coming, haven't seen you in so long, was nice.
7. Larry, Stick with melee, you're hella ****ing good and tight lol.
9. Hitsugaya, Didn't really get to play but good seeing you again and thanks for coming.
9. Noobking, I always have a great time at a tournament when you're there adam, as well as before a tournament, thanks for the chips i didn't eat lol.
9. DSF, Go to melee
9. Bladewise, sup
13. CiZ, also sup
13. Daltsy, Didn't get to play this time around, well make sure to next time, thanks for coming
13. Replicate, you were hella good, i wish we could have played more, thanks for coming
13. Zoap, uhh hey
17. BrianTheLion, Mumra
17. Kamaji, glad to see a lot of melee improvement out of you, keep it up and ggz
17. Deva, that video of you singing was tight LMAO
17. Chip, your good ggz
17. side fx
17. Liverymen
17. mikeHAZE, ty for the advil
17. Gimpyfish62, long time no see, good times
25. Rai
25. EmoMoney
25. Lib3r4t3
25. Fiction
25. knuttz
25. Banana
25. brdy, we make a god team
25. jamnt0ast
33. Grim, thanks for rides and successful additions to jokes made by me and shane lol
33. Delicious Doc
33. darius
33. Carlos
33. Rina-Chan
33. Toph
33. Loki
33. Maos
33. Dynamism, ggz
33. Churro
33. Dr.Mario12
33. grunt
33. Kaos
33. Ric Rohins
33. Craztad
33. Jamo
49. Vulcan
49. Ahab
49. Joey
49. Cake
49. Alchemist
49. qraq
49. Artifice

valgar2900

Smash Journeyman
i would like to say tyrent is a cool guy and hes really good. but after gettin ***** 3-0 by dojo how can u say hes better?

ps. to the person that said tyrent was better than dojo bet it? $50-100 MM if u dont want to bet it than keep of mouf close about the da dirty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tarzan

The calm tyrant...

Smash Ace
No it's cool. We decided to split from the beginning, but jason didn't let me win. It was just a w/e tourny to him that's all.

@eggz-I know i am! Go to another tourny where im at so we can chill!!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I'd do shoutouts but I'm lazy soooo...
brief

Shane-you're ****ing tight man! Showers, breakfast and a place to smash/sleep, couldn't be much better. You did a lot for a lot of people! :D

Otto-dayum you know how to **** weegee so hard. Nice work in tourney and thanks for teaching me a lesson or 2 hahaha. Get you next time!

Ammon-I learned soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much from you. I'm your biggest fanboy ever. You're way too cool! Stay for singles next time? :D

Gimpy-thanks for the housing at the last second! :D

M2K-was an honour being the first to play you in tourney, in turn being the first to take a stock of you even though it was doubles. You're sooo good I wish I played you in 1v1s

The various players I played, you know who you are...(Toph, Kage, Hugs, sidefx, Kamaji, Ciz, bladewise, replicate) :D
- ggz, it was great to actually get to play a variety of players and try different match ups and stuff. It was the first time I got to play in such diversity before, and I plan to try it again. Thanks for the good times and experience and getting ***** by me.

BC-good **** taking BC out of the tourney! Canada sucks at smash anyway. See you in a couple weeks. :p

Brawl-lol dropped out of brawl events to watch me GFs in melee and stuff, kind of bad timing. Couldn't miss Ka though. I'll try and stay in the tourneys next time :p

GC Guy-you're awesome, see you next time and great tourney!

Genesis-why couldn't you take my canadian monniez? :[

ssbbFICTION

Smash Champion
I didnt want to split till after I fought jason. I was so drained I didn't want to have to stress over the money. I still wanted to play it out. The money's not a big deal tho. Fun tourney.

Churro

Smash Journeyman
This was my first OOS tournament, and my second tournament overall.

It was dissapointing learning that because of my classic controller malfuctioning, I couldn't make it out of pools for Brawl, but luckily I found out during a set in Brawl doubles, cleared up the problem and did well with my partner Maos.

I'm proud I got 9th in Brawl Doubles, and 33rd/55 in Melee Singles, considering I have only really started playing melee on the way to WA XD

Great tournament overall, I just wish I could have stayed a bit longer.

Praxis, I will need to continue awaiting our first peach ditto encouter (forget wifi XD)

Everyone else I didn't get to play/MM, we will sooner or later ;)

Top Bottom