• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TourneyPlay #4 - Feb 12th - 14th 2010

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Gotta ask, I'm totally going to go as is another of my friends.

But I need to ask, how exactly does elimination work; will there be friendlies after all is said and done?

Also, Corneria is a legal counterpick is it not?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
corneria is legal in washington. not on the sbr list tho. and there should be plenty of opportunities for friendly s.

tourney takes priority but you can usually paplayy on free tvs. its a double elimination bracket.
you play in the tourney until you receive your second loss.

Smile

Smash Apprentice
For this event can we pay at the door?

Yes I know it's a pain in the *** to get everything done that way, but I had to scrounge for money as I heard of this no more than days ago. Sorry in advance to the tournament organizer.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
To whomever is picking us up, or can communicate this to them, this is our flight info:

Alaska Airlines flight 355, leaves OAK at 9:10 AM, arrives 11:09 AM at SEA

My number is 415 717 2133

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
For this event can we pay at the door?

Yes I know it's a pain in the *** to get everything done that way, but I had to scrounge for money as I heard of this no more than days ago. Sorry in advance to the tournament organizer.

You can pay at the door, just costs a little more... which is outlined in the first post.

THE DAY OF YOUR EVENTS YOU NEED TO BE AT THE VENUE BEFORE 11AM!!!!!!!!!!
We haver a LOT to do and need ot get started on time!!

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
when you do set up the live stream tomorrow make sure to get isai on it as much as possible. you'll get a million views!! ISAI fan-boys UNITE!!!!!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
Brawl singles

1. M2K
2. Larry
3. Zex
4. Nerd ( I think)

Brawl Doubles

1. M2K Larry
2. Sean and Jem
3. Nerd and Felix.

1v1 4th was Felix, not Nerd.

-------------------------

LIVE STREAM for Melee will be at UStream.tv/channel/TourneyPlayEvents

LIVE STREAM for MW2 - TBD

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
sweet im the first one to post after the melee tourney.
That was some good *** **** I saw today. M2k you are too good

Oreodude

Smash Cadet
sweet im the first one to post after the melee tourney.
That was some good *** **** I saw today. M2k you are too good

Smile

Smash Apprentice
Was fun, wish I didn't lose my sets. **** Brinstar :(.

Next time I won't be so jittery (hopefully). First big tournament. Off to practice.

Congratulations to M2K on winning everything.

Jem.

Smash Master
And Ally posted the correct results except Felix placed 4th in Brawl singles not Nerd.

Smile - its okay it happens to all of us at our big tournament. you got this!

GameClucks

Smash Journeyman
WASHINGTON SMASH - All in all you guys are the BEST group of gamers I have ever associated with. It is you all that make GC and TP possible and make it worth even trying to do. THANK YOU for the faith and equipment help for making all of my events possible. Someday I will have 10++ set ups of my own.

WeWa - TY for making it to this.

EaWa - WTF?!?!? Honestly... 4 months of notice and only Praxis makes it??

At this point in NO specific order:

Praxis - THANK YOU! We need to talk this week about TP5 and date for it based on the conversations you have had with ppl.

UW Guys - WTF?? Only Toph, Vish and Kline??? TY to those that made it.

Eggz - As usual you were a huge help in your Eggz sort of back-talking non-help facade looking way. TY!! Sangria.. REALLY????

Silent Wolf - Did not get to talk to you much, but you are always a huge help.

Viviff - Always good to see you. I love your flippant attitude. Its funny. I can see why some ppl do not like you and its because of that, that I do!!

LuigiKing & Idaho with him - TY for coming.

Tuen - Didnt get to talk to you at all I dont think, TY though!! Your work on Rankings will someday be rewarded!!

Superboom - TY!! Always great to see you! Its awesome to see you play in all three Smash games and do well in all of them!

Tudios - First time I met you was Sakura-con 2008 I think (?)..always good to see you!

Waffles, MisF8, Kev21c - TY for help!

~Kyte - TY!

Table - You are an awesome kid!! TY for convincing your parents to change the road trip to this week! Tell them I said hello and TY also!

spacing_out and Gingerbreadchar - TY TY TY TY You two are a real pleasure to be around!

Thrilla Gorilla - TY!

WiiPlaya - get the rest of Olympia and Aberdeen to pull their heads out and show up! Tell your driver TY also!!

Dan M - Come to more GCs!!!! TY for showing though... see you at Sakura-Con? (hmm you dont check AIB do you???)

BreWa - TY for showing up! BrianTheLion you owe me Spect Fee for Sunday!! HAHHA

Jem - Time to stop practicing again... hah Enter Halo next time also!!!

Jamo - TY Always good to see you! The kid is getting big also!!

Uchiha - Are you actually gay?? hahahahhahaha

Pwneroni - Always good to see you!!! TY for help and commentary.

Sagemoon - TY

TheHebrewHammer - TY TY TY TY for coming up here!! Let Vegas know how good TP's are and maybe the faith can be restored!

Nubsta - The first Pre-Reg for the event!!! TY for making the trip!

t1mmy and t0mmy - Always great seeing you two! Did not get to talk to you two much at all... sorry about that!

Saiga - TY for the graphics help on the TP3 and TP4 banners... I will be hitting you up for TP5 banner soon! ALSO I have another project that I may need help on...

ZEDD - TY for coming!!!

Junk - TY! Great seeing you again!

WarpStatus - TY also!

B0J - TY for commentary help and you are ALWAYS a huge help with GC/TP events!

.Busy - TY TY TY TY for housing, you are a huge help all the time.

Felix - AWESOME weekend!! Great job in B1v1!!!! TY for all your help also!

Nerd - TY! Always good talking with you. You are gay though.

Bladewise - TY for taking care of M2K and SilentSpectre.

Sean and Zex - TY YOU GUYS!!!!!

Mew2King - You are an incredible kid!! Keep it up and FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS. Also OPEN A BANK ACCOUNT THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry - TY and let SoCal know what they missed!!!

SoCal - WTF?!?

Grim - TY for all the driving help and bracket help!

Dr.Mario - Best Live Stream In The WORLD!!! Anyone who does not think this is so if dumb as all hell!

Churro, QraQ and Knuttz - TY GUYS for making the drive!! It is guys like you that drive the miles that make me know this is worth doing!!!

Vancouver WA Guys - TY for coming!!!

Banana - Always a help! Stop buying Eggz booze though!! haha

Sky - What can I say?? You have REALLY stepped up the commenting skills the last 6 months. Keep it up and lets build an empire... DrMario, Sky and GC Guy... we will own the WEST COAST.

Wingo, BlueOwl, Alchemist, Captain Fab, DownSpike - TY for coming!! Not sure I have met all of you before ( am sire a couple I have), TY for coming and keep showing up!!

Isai - TY TY TY TY for coming up to Seattle for this!!!

NoobKing - You are the man!!!

Sheridan - TY TY TY TY for coming up and basically running the Melee brackets while I worked on MW2 and, honestly, did nothing but space out for a while... TY!!

SilentSpectre - TY TY TY for coming up here!! I hope it was worth it and I hope you keep coming to TP events!!

Oregon Halo and MW2 - TY GUYS!!!! Its been a long time and a lot of ****z talk on MLG Forums between us!! TY for showing some faith in GameClucks and what I do up here and showing up! Also OR HALO GOOD JOB taking 1st Place!!!
(Too bad you will never see this, so I will post on MLF Forums also)

ShadowFirez - Lets get with WCL and make MW2 the new Halo!!! (too bad you will prob never see this so I will email you also and MLG Forums)

Erk - You are awesome in your own sort of special way hahahahah
Enter MW2 next time also!! Monthly MW2 at GC coming in March!

Team Foxy - THANK YOU for coming out and competing and all of the help with MW2!! You gals are AWESOME and I look forward to work with you all many more times!!

CoDClanWars and TVA - Without you guys MW2 would not have worked at all... I simply did not have the time to plan it all out and execute on my own. Lets work on this and make it HUGE.

Oh I know I forgot ton of people... I grouped a bunch together also... but at my age with little sleep the last 4 days... I am lucky I can even type right now (well finger poke.. I dont type)

TP5 in LA/OC area - April/May 2010. If you miss that one... just QUIT.
Hope to announce the date for it in a week or so... Its looking like it will be WestCoastLANs, CoDClanWars and GC/TP doing the event...other possible partners do not seem to be coming through...
The Goal: 200++ Smashers, 24++ Halo3 Teams, 36++ MW2 Teams

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well Id like to thank all of the Oos for coming.

Joe R is ****ing beast. *****s mad good.

Noobking thanks for coming, even tho you are still here lol :)

Meta, nice to finally meet you and ****.

Sheridan, ur hella funny thanks for coming.

M2k-we only got to play 3.127 games but they were worth it.

Idaho-thanks for coming. Its always fun to hang out with you guys, Qraq, stay off the juice. and Knuttz you gotta get better at spotting prius's.

Jeff-Im glad I got a chance to meet you. Ur like the best falcon in the world. Hopefully we will get a chance to play next time im in cali.

Thanks to all the ppl I have never seen or heard b4 who came to the tourney as well and

thanks GC guy for putting it on.

SEe errbody at TP5

QraQ

Smash Ace
Had a real good time, as always, in Washington.

Kaostar: Was fun hangin out with you and it's good to see how many Di<ks you can take down =].

Noobking: You're insanely funny; even when you're rubbing my head and it annoyed me. Who can be mad at Andy Brown?

Banana: I enjoy playing you the most. You have good input on what I need to tune up.

Hyuga: I never realized how cool you were in person. It was good meeting you.

SilentWolf: You're insanely good to a level I'll never know lol.

SilentSpectre: You're crazy good when you aren't randomly taking naps =P.

Toph: Thanks for the housing man. You're odd but cool.

Vista: You're gay.

Eggz: You're an idiot drunk or not but funny as hell so it makes up =].

Larry: Easy-going black guy...who'd of known. =]

Replicate: You're still good as ever and have a heart of gold ;-)

Gameclucks: Another great tourney. Hope to be seeing more in the future. What's up on that HoN?

M2K: You're odd to look at it but amazing to watch play. Good job.

Apologies to any1 I missed. Great tourney!

Top Bottom