• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tourneyplay Portland results ft Felix/Jem/Eggz/Nerd/Bladewise/SilentWolf/FireFly/etc!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Yep yep!

Asadelta, Breeze, FireFly, Blunted Object, Bundtcake, and one other came I think.
Just the 5 of them bro.

Adding to what T0MMY said, Firefly doesn't do as well in BC because everyone here knows his playing style and character really well; we've all had a good year of frequent tourneys and smashfests to figure out what our respective characters can abuse against Yoshi.

As for me, my playing style focuses more on playing against the player rather than the character, so I know how to play well against each specific player in BC, but that isn't something that translates well against people I've never played against before. :p Also, generally in friendlies I rarely play ROB unless asked whereas most other people in BC play their mains all the time, so I know most people's mains' playing style better than they know mine, which definitely gives me an edge in tourneys here.

We'll see what happens the next US tourney I come to though! I'm planning on bumping up some secondaries to main status by then, so I'll hopefully be a more well-rounded player :D
That makes sense considering what Asa and I talk about. I'm eager to play WC Canada =].

Jem.

Smash Master
well, dmacs username is dr.mario12, we just all call him dmac though as a nickname that we just end up putting as his tag. ive never even heard of this other dmac, i saw he posts everywhere melee though so i assume he's a melee player. if he doesnt attend tournaments, he can deal with it! and clearly hasn't name searched his way here yet

i mean dang, theres even another Jem who plays smash who refuses to change his tag, he has videos on youtube lol.

Big_R

Smash Champion
BOOOOOO Dmac is one of the coolest smashers/people ever get this toon link bro outta here!!!!

Top Bottom