• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Grounds: Now needing >>Students<<

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well obviously more then one teacher is always a good idea but really if the said one teacher is very active then getting another wont be really necessary. The only down side I can see in having more then one teacher though would be that one would be worst then the other so their advice would be worst.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well obviously more then one teacher is always a good idea but really if the said one teacher is very active then getting another wont be really necessary. The only down side I can see in having more then one teacher though would be that one would be worst then the other so their advice would be worst.
I think you're being a bit too negative. With multiple teachers, there's going to be a best and a worst. But, just because someone is the worst at teaching doesn't mean they're necessarily bad at it.

I, too, second the idea of multiple teachers. I've had three Ike students already, and I know there are much better Ikes more suited to this job than I am.

uhmuzing

human-alien-cig
Writing Team
Precisely. And besides, there can be multiple teachers and they all be good. If all of them know how to teach properly and correct errors, then they both are good to have here. This is also helpful if a teacher is often busy or occupied, and if a certain character is particularly popular, it helps to have alot of teachers.

Still, its more important for us to collect all characters and get this up. The more people take a role in this, the more this can improve.

Chis

Finally a legend
NNID
ArcadianPirate
You don't need more then one 'teacher' for the sake of it. If one is good enough, leave it at that.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
It's for the sake of availability. At the current time, we don't need many teachers, but the time may arise where we need more.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
You don't need more then one 'teacher' for the sake of it. If one is good enough, leave it at that.
Exactly. Which is why we really need to weed through applications. I'd rather have a core group of really good teachers and a bunch of people pissed at me for accepting them than having 7 different teachers for each character and only 1 or 2 good ones.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Don't worry, Phil. You, crappy, and Bear are the only ones qualified to teach Lucario.

UncleSam

Smash Master
Oh please get someone for Diddy Kong.
*Looks around* ... *not very far*
Hey, UncleSam!
teach diddy as well? maybe, he's only my secondary, I don't have lots of info on him but I can teach basics... we'll see

Sieguest

Smash Master
^Don't believe Sam...the diddy is a trap.....he mains Azen....>.>

I ditto what S.O.L.I.D. said above US (ha ha get it? Uncle Sam? US? eh? eh?...nevermind I'll shutup.)

Quality over Quantity...:)

Frown

poekmon
FROWN​

Student

My goal is to learn ALL characters. That's why I've added ALL friend codes found in the first post. I will usually be online during the European afternoon.

Don't hesitate to add my friend code, because you are already on my list if you're one of the teachers!

My FC: 3351-5625-3257

Feel free to add my MSN, Skype and AIM.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I really want my custom title to say "In America" both a YGOTAS reference and further my american schemes lol if that happens
anyway shouldn't this thread be closed since the new one is open?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Just let this thread die. o_o The new one had already been made.

Top Bottom