• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Training Partner And Late Night Brawlers

Evan BlazE

Smash Apprentice
- New York - The Polluted State - *Casual East Coa
Hi, Everyone

First off, I know that I'm not suppose to request FC here but I have a good reason to.

My one and only Computer Crash / Broke so there's no way I could access the Friend Finder, My PC wont be fix for awhile so I'm currently posting all of this from my Cell Phone,

Basically I'm pretty much a casual brawler and want to be competitive so I can enter local tournaments.
I don't have any friend that plays brawl, so online and CPUs are my only options.

I'm looking for a training partner and some late night brawlers, I'm located Northeast of U.S,(N.Y)
I'm on brawl every day, mainly at night time from 7pm - 3am(only if someone is on this late) Eastern Time,

PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THIS
So..... does anyone would like to add of to there Friend List?

Please let me know. thanks

Stillman

Smash Rookie
Im on the opposite side of the country, but im in your same boat. Hopefully we can get a steady connection, i do got a wired one lucky. My Brawl friend code is : 3738-0448-5908 add me & then PM me with yours!

Stillman

Smash Rookie
I added both of u above me will u please add me then we can all have multiple sparring partners :D

Zero Link

Smash Apprentice
Uhh, I can probably get my homeboy KingDavid to train with you. (This is if he wants) He lives in NY aswell and he's on around your time. I'll tell him about you and ask him to post.

Brody2

Smash Cadet
Central Illinois (Lucas Main)
All of you in this thread feel free to add me, I'm adding you all, I need people other than my broke *** friends to play.

4468-1677-9537

Top Bottom