• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TransCanada Tournament - Results

Divinokage

Smash Legend
HAH!! TEAM FREAKING PKM, BAM, CHET and VWINS SHOW THOSE **** AMERICANS WHAT YOU ARE MADE OF!!! They will not fail, I predict at least one of them will win FC!

Damax

Smash Lord
When I heard about it, I wanted to punch Jih back. Bam is too mannered to retaliate.
<3 Bam.
Actually bam was gonna reply but jih did flee in my car so he couldn't.

also, I ain't usually a lightweight for weed, lets just say I work 7 on 7 and finished working at midnight on friday to wake at 4:30 (about 3 hours of sleep) to drive to T.O.... I don't even know how the hell I have stood awake for soo long... I was soo tired.

Mario Moonshine

Smash Journeyman
Actually bam was gonna reply but jih did flee in my car so he couldn't.

also, I ain't usually a lightweight for weed, lets just say I work 7 on 7 and finished working at midnight on friday to wake at 4:30 (about 3 hours of sleep) to drive to T.O.... I don't even know how the hell I have stood awake for soo long... I was soo tired.
Yeah, I'm used to having 2-4 hours of sleep a day. I actually function pretty normally after that amount, though skipping sleep completely does amplify the effects of being high or drunk, lol. No johns, or rather no janes :p

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
yeah it's fine we can all says it loud JIH a pu s s y. Let me clear things up JIH actually punched me or you can call this a "slap" kinda cuz he didnt want middle place in car and I was joking about it, ahh spoiled kid *cough* And I hope you see this Francois and do somethin about it which you probly won't.

Kijitow

Smash Cadet
Umm... the opinions expressed by Mario Moonshine may not reflect those of the rest of the Buffalo crew. ^^;

Cept the weed thing. That I'll agree with him on. ;)

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
I didn't know Yo Momma was showed in Canada. They shouldn't even show it in the states...
''If the show was called Yo Daddy... I wouldn't have any jokes to say cause nobody knows who's your father!''

''Your friend is soo nasty... the last time he got *** was when his finger slipped through the toilet paper!''

Man that show is top tier...

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
For a while there I'm like "Who the hell is BO10? Body Odour 10?" >_< lol

Good matches so far :)

Flan

Smash Journeyman
Where is everyone? I know some of the East Coast guys including Vwins, PKM, Chet, Bam, Fogel, and Lanowen, are at FC Diamond. But what about the rest of you people?

Damax

Smash Lord
Where is everyone? I know some of the East Coast guys including Vwins, PKM, Chet, Bam, Fogel, and Lanowen, are at FC Diamond. But what about the rest of you people?
we're obviously all waiting for the vids, however Lanowen is not able to comply as he is at FC.

Expect the thread to revive next week.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
mmmm
Didn't get as many videos up as I wanted today, more will ensue ~12:00pm.

http://youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Lanowen

I for see all videos that I have coming shortly after Tuesday (woot Summer School ends).

This recording business was sad it makes me cry want to. :( one Crew match recorded 1.8 times, and only like 2-4 matches on one tape with liek 5 hours of static. DDDD:

Top Bottom