• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Transformers thread? Why not.

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
Anyone else here a fan of the Transformers film series? Figured I would start a thread to talk about the movies, games, etc of the series.

Frizz

Will Thwack You At 0%
I've never been interested in the series before, but it'd be nice if I were to learn a couple of things about it. Doesn't Bumblebee die a lot in the films?

Strong-Arm

Smash Ace
NNID
stormfury
3DS FC
2836-0207-2430
I've never been interested in the series before, but it'd be nice if I were to learn a couple of things about it. Doesn't Bumblebee die a lot in the films?
No he gets pretty busted up in the first films but overall he makes it out okay

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
Transformers 1 was decent, 2 and 3 were not. 4 kinda brought it back. It was still kind of a weak movie but I felt that having Mark Wahlberg instead of Shia improved it, along with a heavier emphasis on the actual transformers and less on the humans.

NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
The movies aren't all that incredible, really. A show from 1996 can look better than the average Bay Transformer, and that's sad. :p

Plus all of Bay's Transformers are either annoying, forgettable or bland.

Thundermistress

BRoomer
BRoomer
Transformers 1 was decent, 2 and 3 were not. 4 kinda brought it back. It was still kind of a weak movie but I felt that having Mark Wahlberg instead of Shia improved it, along with a heavier emphasis on the actual transformers and less on the humans.
Number 4 was the only one I didn't see in the cinemas, cause it was so badly panned, but I regretted it after watching it, cause I did enjoy it quite a bit and thought it was much better paced than 2 and 3. Also no Megan Fox & Shia makes it so much better.

Also Dinobots <3

Top Bottom