• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Travis Presents: Critical Hit - Sykesville, MD - Mar 30, 08

Kaotical

Smash Ace
And KAOTICAL! You remember me? Haven't seen you or talked to you for 3 years now.
Yeah, it's so true. Haven't talked to people in a while. Unfortunately....-_-;;

Chred, your PM's are full. Clear that **** up. Well, I will be going in a car, but I won't be the one driving. My brother will be. I'll have to talk to him about it, but make sure gas money is involved of course. While I try and talk to him, try and find another way of transportation cuz I'm not sure how keen he'll be about the idea.

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
when i spit, my messages are subliminal
if this was pokemon, my hits would be critical
LMAO!! i was just playing pokemon and won because of a crit...

hey i think im comin

chillin - play me in pokemon! lol

edit: norfair should def be counterpickable and some items should def be on!
and anyone wanna team up with me?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Chred, your PM's are full. Clear that **** up. Well, I will be going in a car, but I won't be the one driving. My brother will be. I'll have to talk to him about it, but make sure gas money is involved of course. While I try and talk to him, try and find another way of transportation cuz I'm not sure how keen he'll be about the idea.
Yeah, we're prolly not going to ask you guys to come, because i think it would actually end p being too much outta the way. What part of MD do you live in again? I just know that it's north.

Preferablly , we're asking anyone driving from south of sykesville, because then you wouldn't have to go far outta the way to grab us.

lemonayd

Smash Cadet
where is the student center? not the green room?
it's the room directly above the entrance of the building. Right now... we're just sitting here, my friend forgot to bring that little converter box you have to bring for old tv's so we can't hook the wii up to the tv. Somebody is coming later to bring one... but yeah for now we're just bored.

forute

Smash Ace
Ck, you might be able to get a ride with us, lemme find out if there'll be room in the car then I'll get back to you on aim

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
okay CP has a confirmed ride, so don't worry about it kaotical.

I'm still in need of a partner. G-reg? Kaotical?

Rebel581

Smash Champion
My partner isn't coming. Anybody want to team? My Pit's good in teams.

Either way, we're coming and CP is ready to **** this tourney. CK, if you come, team?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
okay cancel that. three of us can get a ride, but there's still one of us left. Is there anyone passing remotely close to college park that can take one person? aho?

cancel that again, we all have rides.

still looking for a teammate.

cancel that too, kaotical n' me gonna rappppppee.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
add a wii from me and a wii from rebel to the list

also, the only stages i have a problem with on the counter list are skyworld and frigate orpheon. frigate orpheon less so. THe main thing is tat people with tether recoveries like olimar and ivysaur are ****ed on skyworld if you destroy the platform, and on parts of frigate orpheon. Mostly i just plain don't like skyworld becauce with dedede, if he falls between the platforms and up B's, he can't get back, and for the most part it's a pain in the ***. But that's a personal problem of mine.

Aero

Smash Journeyman
if norfair and the new mute city are fine skyworld and frigate orpheon are definitely fine

:p

Rebel581

Smash Champion
Frigate is fine. It's even pretty close to a neutral if it weren't for the stage flipping.

Skyworld's horrible. Does anyone even like that stage?

Oh yea, I can bring a Wii and a copy of Brawl. Do I need to bring a TV though?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Frigate is fine. It's even pretty close to a neutral if it weren't for the stage flipping.

Skyworld's horrible. Does anyone even like that stage?

Oh yea, I can bring a Wii and a copy of Brawl. Do I need to bring a TV though?
u dont need to, but it would be nice. more tvs=more friendlies =)

edit:: yea frigate is MORE than fine, just jump when you see the stage is going to flip, you should be fine.

skyworld/norfair/other ****, who cares? we're md/va we dont use that ****. unless we're tope. **** tope

aho43

Smash Lord
port city, whatever its called, the f-zero stage, should really be off. the cars kill at like 80-90 over the top :p not to mention all sorts of stage oddities.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Skyworld is horrible.
F-Zero stage sucks, too.
New Port City is too huge.
Frigate is good.
Norfair is tolerable.
Both Pokemon Stadium stages are gay. F ucking windmill, and f ucking weird ledge.

hova

Smash Champion
skyworld and the fzero stage are both terrible, but are legit for counterpicking. i can definitely see some jiggs or metaknights going there.

electroplankton is way too open for camping. it's an absolutely horrid stage

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
skyworld and the fzero stage are both terrible, but are legit for counterpicking. i can definitely see some jiggs or metaknights going there.

electroplankton is way too open for camping. it's an absolutely horrid stage
Of course it's campy, it has "plank" in it.

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
I heard Travis been getting ***** in brawl. Stick to melee son, this ain't ur game.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
$10 best 3/5?

what do we do for cats games?

edit: what about for each tied tic tac toe game the winner is determined by an equally skilled game: rock paper scissors

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
Their all clearly gonna be tied lol. So we're basically putting up $10 up in a game of luck: rock paper, scissors.

I say we just screw all the tic tac toe games and play brawl for the $10

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
melee is too hard. i forget how to sweetspot and l cancel and wavedash and use platforms effectively and such.

chinesahh

Smash Lord
I heard Travis been getting ***** in brawl. Stick to melee son, this ain't ur game.
Aren't you the one who turned down my mm?

mm me 10 bones.

As for stages, the list on the main page isn't changing. I will consider changing stages for the next tournament.

Top Bottom