• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TRC presents "YAY WON EVERYTHING!" ===RESULTS UP first page===

Status
Not open for further replies.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I'm really sad and pissed.

So when the time comes when these ***s wanna chill with me they will feel it !!! :mad:

Thunder865

Smash Apprentice
Don't post the results, RC <_<
Haha, nah, I'm just messing, regardless of how the results may look, I played my hardest. Except for when I killed myself. That was NOT my hardest.^___^;;
Anyway, we had a great time. I didn't get to meet as many people as I'd liked (it was a tad loud, but the good loud) and I got some great matches with people.
Also, we had a bunch of people playing Tatsunoko vs. Capcom! I didn't expect that, that was truly awesome. Thanks for playing, anyone who did!
RC, you were an awesome host :3 Thanks again for turning your empty house into a gamer den for a day! I actually didn't really get to try Brawl+ though... but we'll have to set that up soon ^^

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Here and now is where I break my posting silence. I come to you today with some grave, grave news. Snake...is done here. I will be the one to tell you this horrible story of why Snake decided that he ultimately made up his mind to be done. Here...is the Snake Story.

It was May 16th, 2009 when Snake McCloud came out of the woodwork after months of retirement, only to see that he was being challenged. Challenged, not by his peers, but by crazy shaped animals and weird looking blobs and stuff. He was confused, he had never seen anything like this in all of his career.

Snake, being the sleuth he is, tried to get in closer, to take a peek at exactly what these things were...

After not seeing much with his spy-op, he decided to take a hostage, and chose the guy who looked the easiest prey...

<3
He chose Mario. After Mario, being the plumber of pwnage that he is, wouldn't talk on their plans, Snake McCloud decided to take justice into his own hands, and set out on an adventure to Smashville, USA to take care of some business...

He arrived, at around 4:30 PM, and set out to do his job, which was to simply kill everything he saw until nothing was left. It was then that he saw some queer that looked like an angel, but had the more terrible voice ever. It was...Pit.

Snake, of course, made quick work of Pit, and continued on his journey. He then saw someone, looking mad cute, sitting on a rail, watching the sunset.

Ike, he was, too, taken care of by the Snake Meister McCloud himself. Snake, knowing he was obviously superior in every way to these other characters, glanced up and saw a reassuring sign...

After seeing this, he ran full speed, to take care of everyone in sight. The sight was not pretty, to say the least.

There was some of this

A lot of this

Then a sprinkle of this

But then he finished it up with a whole ****load of this

As you can see, no one stood a chance against such an amazing variety of amazing moves, and everyone fell before him. He felt as if he conquered the world, and as he was walking away from the thousands of bodies of the people he had slain, his only words he muttered were...

And thus ends the legacy of Snake McCloud, the man of men, a destroyer of gods, and the man with the most broken tilts in Smash Bros. Bow before his greatness, or you will be uptilted.

tl;dr: Snake is broken.

Also, for some reason I'm good at Brawl, even after not playing it for months and months. It was almost fun to play again, almost.

Melee, however, was a lot of fun and I enjoyed myself thoroughly. We need to do these types of things more often. And now it's time for a big smug face.

moTT

Smash Cadet
So, TRC. Once again, great hosting and everything (and props to everyone who brought chairs, consoles and games). Stop feeling bad about using Sheik, and if you haven't realized by now, I hate to lose, that's all. When I get aggravated, it's nothing personal at all, I'm sure you know that. But yeah, when it's tourney time.. it doesn't matter who you use, just try your best. Pretty **** epic set between us, good ****. I probably won't be around for a while, as I'm flying out to Tucson next Saturday, and I'll be there until fall semester starts. Yay and I will try to not be strangers, though. (Let's see those results!)

AND WOW, what an epic post, Yay.. And look, it's your 1337th post.. No wonder you were saving it for such a great opportunity. This man is pure beast. 1st in Melee, and (AFTER 6 MONTHS OF NOT PLAYING BRAWL) even 1st in brawl, lmao.

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
I wish I could've gone =(

I know I would've done good in singles, and Snakes aren't a problem for me either.

TRC, thinking of doing another tourney there soon? I really wanna go to one.

JMan8891

Halfrican-American
Lol, Brawl for me, melee for u.

S'All good :)

Snake has problems getting juggled and those he can't camp... Sonic excells in that.

Results btw? U take 1st Yeauhz

SGX

Smash Journeyman
SF4 Results:
1st- Me :D
2nd- Mr. Hat
3rd- Rodney
4th- Adam?

Just got home, and I must say I had a really good time.

TRC: Thanks for putting this together, I will definitely come to your next one if I can. Thunderbucket!!!!!

U-Volt: I really really need to work on my Rog match. GGs

Mr. Hat: Your Vega is good. Though I kinda feel like he is limited in the amount of things he can surprise you with

Adam: RANDOM DAN! You plowed through that losers bracket like a beast. Thanks for taking out U-Volt. I was scared of him. :DDD

Guilty Gear Dudes: SO HYPE ALL DAY!

I'm glad people like Brawl+ I might actually play it more now. I was kind of just pulling things out of my *** and it almost worked, haha.

I hope to see some of you guys in Myrtle Beach next Saturday. More info can be found here: http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=186454

I'm completely open to people bringing a Brawl+ or GGXX setup. My house is open for crashing that weekend too.

p.s. raise your hand if you got wrecked by thunderbucket.

CodeBlue

Smash Apprentice
SF4 Results:
1st- Me :D
2nd- Mr. Hat
3rd- Rodney
4th- Adam?
Yeah, Adam took home 4th. And Justin, your Blanka was just too beastly.

===========
Brawl+ Results:
1st - Byron
2nd - Mazen
3rd - TRC

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
guys SO SORRY my god **** computer got ****ed up in that storm we had during Brawl+

I lost all the full results, I was just about to post once Byron or Mazen won, and while watching their set the lights went EEEE and my computer said "bye"

so, big sorries to that. let me try to fix this and see what I can remember.

shoutouts soon

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
glad to see Yay post again, epic as well.

Mott, I gotta be honest you scared me a little. when you said "this is why I didn't want to come cause I knew you would pick Sheik" I felt really, really bad. they were good games and all, and I must admit even I felt silly playing as Sheik. truth is, I am so tired of Melee. Difficult for me to keep up practice with like Falco or someone so I just use Sheik cause she's easy. I don't have anyone I can play against here often, and then I get annihilated by Yay all the time lol. from now on it's gonna be pretty much Brawl+ for me!

Snap, you're awesome
Thunder good seeing you and the guys, gotta get together and do some B+ stuff soon
SGX Justin you are the man, I'll see if I can make it to your tourney. I've never been to Myrtle Beach lol if you're ever in Columbia stop by and see us
Yay : you're a ****** I paid you too much this tourney :D
Foxy glad you could make it up, good to see you again my man.
Jared : wish we could have done more melee, I got your chair btw. I will see you sometime soon I am sure. good games my man
Scha : wish you were here
all who were hit by the THUNDERBUCKET : lol
Zeadro : now I remember who you are! good **** man glad to see you around. Want to play more B+ with me, Mazen, Byron, etc anytime sir.
Devin and Bo : good ****, thanks for coming. see you guys on sunday.
Kerry : thanks for hanging out and helping run this thing
Terrence : play Brawl plus
Adam : you are the best, around, nothing is ever gonna bring DAN down! THUNDER BUCKET...
Ramz/Mazen : thanks for everything, let's play dat B+ soon. Chariz0rd is hungry.

SF4 folks : good crowd. you guys are nice, conservative, patient. it was a pleasure. Pat, Kendrick, Dwayne, see you folks soon.
Keon, Zack, and other loud Guilty Gear people : lol
dude looking for Arcana Hearts and said "smash, meh" and treated me without respect : don't come to the next one please >_>

about a date :

Is June 7th good for anyone? That's for the smash day. 6th would be the Street Fighter day. Housing is TECHNICALLY available there, but you know, no furniture and whatnot.

edit : GOD **** IT DOUBLE POST

Plasma Pikmin

Smash Apprentice
Well, I can't make the Smash day on the 7th since that's on a Sunday, and I can't go that far out on the 7th cuz my school doesn't end till the 9th. If the Smash Day was on the 6th (Saturday), I can definitely make it then. :D

Do you mind if we had the Smash day on the 6th? Or does that mess with others?

moTT

Smash Cadet
glad to see Yay post again, epic as well.

Mott, I gotta be honest you scared me a little. when you said "this is why I didn't want to come cause I knew you would pick Sheik" I felt really, really bad. they were good games and all, and I must admit even I felt silly playing as Sheik. truth is, I am so tired of Melee. Difficult for me to keep up practice with like Falco or someone so I just use Sheik cause she's easy. I don't have anyone I can play against here often, and then I get annihilated by Yay all the time lol. from now on it's gonna be pretty much Brawl+ for me!
I wanted to go either way, and I really wasn't trying to make you feel bad. What I meant was I didn't want to enter singles just to get beat by your Sheik at the very end, and not get any of the pay-out. (Let's face it, both you and I knew it would be us in loser's finals at the end, with Yay's queer *** on top, rofl.) Hope things are cool, man. I'm sorry that I came off like that.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
6th sounds better to me a long as plasma can go he is the shizzz.

Also I'm gonna try and hitch a ride from now so im postive i can go Raise the price to 10$ payout will be higher this way :lick: << tasty

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
everlastingyayuh (10:27:01 PM): sleep
everlastingyayuh (10:27:01 PM): y
everlastingyayuh (10:27:04 PM): game 5
everlastingyayuh (10:27:05 PM): i was
everlastingyayuh (10:27:07 PM): 182%
everlastingyayuh (10:27:08 PM): he was
everlastingyayuh (10:27:10 PM): 110%
everlastingyayuh (10:27:19 PM): JUST GUESS HOW I KILLED HIM
Red is Sleepy (10:29:09 PM): LOL
Red is Sleepy (10:29:10 PM): UH
Red is Sleepy (10:29:12 PM): FIVE
Red is Sleepy (10:29:14 PM): FIVE DORRAR
everlastingyayuh (10:29:14 PM): no
everlastingyayuh (10:29:15 PM): NO
Red is Sleepy (10:29:16 PM): FIVE DOR
Red is Sleepy (10:29:16 PM): OH
everlastingyayuh (10:29:18 PM): EVEN THOUGH
Red is Sleepy (10:29:18 PM): UH
everlastingyayuh (10:29:18 PM): I DID IT
everlastingyayuh (10:29:19 PM): SO MANY TIMES
everlastingyayuh (10:29:21 PM): THAT DAY
Red is Sleepy (10:29:25 PM): THE
Red is Sleepy (10:29:27 PM): HIT EM WIT DAT
Red is Sleepy (10:29:29 PM): DOUCHE DOUCHE
Red is Sleepy (10:29:30 PM): ?
everlastingyayuh (10:29:32 PM): NOT EVEN
Red is Sleepy (10:29:34 PM): WAT
everlastingyayuh (10:29:35 PM): TEH DOOSH DOOSH
everlastingyayuh (10:29:38 PM): NOT EVEN TEH DOOSH DOOSH
Red is Sleepy (10:29:40 PM): HOW2 KILLING
Red is Sleepy (10:29:42 PM): DDD
everlastingyayuh (10:29:44 PM): i killed this man
Red is Sleepy (10:29:45 PM): W/O 2 DOUCHES
everlastingyayuh (10:29:46 PM): with an AAA combo
Red is Sleepy (10:29:49 PM): LOOOL
Red is Sleepy (10:29:50 PM): wat
everlastingyayuh (10:29:50 PM): at 110%
everlastingyayuh (10:29:51 PM): LMAO
Red is Sleepy (10:29:51 PM): LOOOOOOOOOL
everlastingyayuh (10:29:53 PM): WORST DI
everlastingyayuh (10:29:54 PM): I'VE EVER SEEN
Red is Sleepy (10:29:56 PM): WEST
Red is Sleepy (10:29:56 PM): COAST
everlastingyayuh (10:29:58 PM): NOT EVNE WC
everlastingyayuh (10:30:00 PM): NOT EVEN
everlastingyayuh (10:30:01 PM): IT WAS WORSE
Red is Sleepy (10:30:03 PM): he canceled brawl's auto di
Red is Sleepy (10:30:05 PM): OH SHI
Red is Sleepy (10:30:06 PM): OLD SCHOOL
everlastingyayuh (10:30:08 PM): after i did it
Red is Sleepy (10:30:10 PM): PAL DI
everlastingyayuh (10:30:14 PM): AFTER I DID IT
Red is Sleepy (10:30:15 PM): ***** WENT BACK TO 2005
everlastingyayuh (10:30:17 PM): i saw him flying teh **** off
everlastingyayuh (10:30:21 PM): and i looked over at him
Red is Sleepy (10:30:23 PM): TO DIE FROM IT
everlastingyayuh (10:30:24 PM): as he was dying
everlastingyayuh (10:30:27 PM): and gave him the most
everlastingyayuh (10:30:28 PM): smug look
Red is Sleepy (10:30:30 PM): *****
Red is Sleepy (10:30:32 PM): WENT BACK TO
Red is Sleepy (10:30:33 PM): 05
Red is Sleepy (10:30:34 PM): TO DIE
everlastingyayuh (10:30:35 PM): 05 BABY
Red is Sleepy (10:30:36 PM): FROM THE AAA
everlastingyayuh (10:30:37 PM): lmao

now i must play mott

also trc stop playing yl imo even if your combo vid made me **** a lot

YOSHIDO

Smash Ace
TRC- Lol that was a fun tourney. Sigh.. i felt sooooo stupid. lol anyways Sunday on the 7th would be awwsome. that way i'd have no problem. oh. Oh and me and my lil bro will pick up a little brawl pluss.
Foxy- awwsome playin ya man. Woot sc smash
Mott- Nice matches man. U sheild grabed the heck out of falco.
Daniel- should of played man.
Yay- lol nice to c ya yay.
Boxr- lol again i feel sooo stuipid lol.
SK8t- Wooo go kevin. I can wait to c my lil brow enter in brawl.
Zach, keyon, daniel, and jacob. Im sooo wooping that tail next time lol.
Mazn- awwsome job man.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I wish I could : (

really sorry but if you read my post, a power surge destroyed allll data from tournament, and my computer is still acting like a *****. god **** thunder storm.

and yo Mott of course we're cool :D

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
Well, we can just piece together who we played and make a bracket in paint.

Melee:

Played Love
Played Mott
Played TRC [winner's finals]
Played Mott [grand finals]

Brawl:

Played Thunder
Played Snap
Played Bo
Played Devin [winner's finals]
Played Devin [grand finals]

BEHR

Smash Hero
I want to go to one of these. ):

To bad its on Bills date.

Get the Tables.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
sorry, got to many SF4 demand to say no to, and they don't mind being around smashers... they're a nice group. not like some SF people who are like "*** smash"

if we just get more tables and setups, then we can just use more room for SF and keep the main room for the smashness.

and yes... Corkscrew Blow... as in Dudley... even though there is no 3s tourney

-and BEHR, **** IT! how do I keep picking the date of NC? I'll see if we can't find a different one, though the 6th IS looking promising at the moment. I am open to the 13th, though, unless someone has major problems with that one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom