• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-State Rankings- Discussion Thread:Updated 2/15/10

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i was only wondering y hax$ and hazz didnt make the list....could sum1 plz explain

Scar

#HarveyDent
LMAO

New Rankings:

1. Eggm
2. Hax
3. HBK
4. Tec0
5. Scar
6. G$
7. Vanz
8. Pakman
9. DJN
10. Alukard

PK Webb

Smash Champion
^^ looks real legit.....eggm beats hax$?????? idk im just sum random noob so could scar plz light my path on that

Scar

#HarveyDent
New New Rankings

1. Eggm
2. Hax$
3. HBK
4. Tec0
5. $car
6. SwiftBa$$
7. Vanz
8. G$
9. Tag$
10. Pakman

Scar

#HarveyDent
eggm trashes hax though i think hax beat him the last time

hax is the best CF in the world right now except for maybe SS but i'm better than both of them bc i got 5th at genesis

hbk is consistently the best marth in the world

tec0 beats me so he deserves 4th

i got 5th at genesis so i'm the best on that list but recent performance suggests i should be 5th

swiftbass is the best fox in CT

vanz is pretty much the best player in the world he just sucks vs cf

g$ gets better depending on how far he's driven so clearly he gets way better every tourney

tag$ came out of nowhere and beat eggm and swift but sucks even worse than vanz vs CF but he's still top 10

pakman is the best luigi in the world and beat hbk @ rom2

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord

hax is the best CF in the world right now except for maybe SS but i'm better than both of them bc i got 5th at genesis

i got 5th at genesis so i'm the best on that list but recent performance suggests i should be 5th

g$ gets better depending on how far he's driven so clearly he gets way better every tourney

tag$ came out of nowhere and beat eggm and swift but sucks even worse than vanz vs CF but he's still top 10

Lol Great explanations. Me and Scar ****ed up big time at Rom but that was clearly a fluke and expect us to ****/split top 2 at every tourny were both at up until Pound 4

I also love how Vanz is the best player in the world until he crosses paths with CF. LMAO at no RENO Reno R3N0 r3n0 r3no R3no

Alukard

Smash Hero
lmfao at hbk writing every way spelled reno so he can name search and get pooped on LOL

u know wats funnier ... after i beat n64 ... and told reno he did some cool things ... he chuckled and said ... i'm sheik ... RENO Reno R3N0 r3n0 r3no R3no u must understand ... u can't just win cuz ur sheik =P

EDIT ... i hate melee in nyc ... no one plays anymore ... i feel like i've gotten wayyyyyy smarter and greatly increased my tech skill thanks to Street fighter 4 and cviper but i just need to practice for long hours at SMASHFESTS to keep my consistency for techskill and stamina ... but there aren't ANY ... lets step that up please because i want serious **** everyone in tristate and i THINK KNOW i can!

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman

Waittttt, I'm not THAT bad vs CF, I can beat Hax (I beat him in tournament at Eggm's a few weeks ago), you're just really ****ing good vs fox.

Also, Eggm and Swift aren't the only people I beat on that list LOL

Idc though, Power Rankings are st00pid :laugh:

Pakman should be first IMO I just watched his sets vs jman.

Scar

#HarveyDent
fine tec0 is off the list and if hbk isn't crewing with EC for pound4 he's off it too

oh good **** tag$ lol i just thought you sucked vs CF. i think you're just as good as i am at the game but yeah we match up really oddly

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Yea the matches of me and hax are on youtube too iirc.

We do match up oddly, let's play a lot of friendlies at the next tournament we're both at. Our games are so close, even though you **** me in terms of set count :( LOL

And whatever happens to EC in terms of who plays for us at Pound, WE STILL HAVE CREWS ON LOCK!!!

Eggm

Smash Hero
At Rom2 is the only time I've ever lost to hax period in a ton of tournaments. And I blame it on brinstar. >.> Buying spoc rules please.

Hax

Smash Champion
yeah wtf @ new list?

top 2 is probably jman followed closely by me. based on overall tourney placements I guess eggm would be higher than me, but I **** that *****. scar sucks and isn't even remotely good with falcon

Eggm

Smash Hero
# 1 I think scar's list was a joke.
# 2 jman quit or something so that might be why he didn't include him if his list was serious.

Ryan-K

Smash Master
yeah but like jmans the best

and also how come theres no tournies in nyc. **** that nyu nonsense LOL gotta sign up in advance and valet park and eat caviar and ****

otg

Smash Master
**** that nyu nonsense LOL gotta sign up in advance and valet park and eat caviar and ****
In all fairness, at least Mikael is trying. I don't see anyone else stepping up and trying to set something up. It's the school policy to get names in advance, I'm sure he wouldn't bother doing it if he didn't have to.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
watchout guys im best in CT

my turn(based on performance and activity):

Eggm

Jman/Cactuar(they rly dun show up often enough to stuff but its w/e they're good)

HBK/Hax

scar/myself/teco/vanz/tag(Tag and Vanz being on the lower end of this tier if anything)

g$/Alu/DJN/Reno/hazz/Mogwai/XYT(DJN and G$ being on the higher end of this tier if anything)

TEAMS:

Jman-someone

Hax-Scar(magically making double CF viable *sigh*)

ALU-G$

Neptunes (tec0/vanz being probly the best combonation)

HBK-Hazz

but hey teams get mixed so much at times so its w/e

R3N0

Smash Lord
dang i really need to like step my **** up.. LOL
no one saw the effing MM where i ripped G$ up. but thats ok.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Ok real rankings now:

1) Mogwai
2) Inui
3) Thumbswayup
4) Mog
5) P.O.F
6) Reno
7) Ryoko
8) teh_spamerer
9) Teczero
10) Scar

Just because.

Eggm and Hax never place well enough to be on my list. **** you guys.

<3

Alukard

Smash Hero
whoa whoa whoa ... i'm hosting a **** load of tournies ... but people been taking up dates like crack fiends lolol ... i managed to squeeze in a no johns on the 12th lolol ... and rom2 was planned so i gave out that whole month and a half to eggm and others so no johns about the missing "no johns" LOLOLOL that was fun to say

anyway ... F all ya *****z for putting me so low ... i want to play all of u guys again and ima **** ur f*cking faces ... ima start talking **** in spanish too so it can confuse u and i can Fsmash u ... or dsmash if i'm sheik LOL

/end boredom!

Cia

das kwl
Singles (real ****)

1. Jman
2. Eggm
3. Hax
4. Teczero
5. Scar
6. HBK
7. VaNz
8. DJ Nintendo
9. Alukard
10. Tag

Doubles

1. VaNz (jigglypuff.. need i say more?)
2. Jman
3. G$
4.Teczero
5. HBK
6. Hax
7. Alukard
8. HazZarD
9. DJ Nintendo
10. Scar

Low Tier

1. VaNz
2. DJ Nintendo
3. HBK
4. Jman
5. Teczero
6. Pakman
7. Eggm
8. G$
9. The Lake
10. HazZarD

Halo Tier

1. Alukard
2. HazZarD
3. idk
4. idk
5. idk
6. idk
7. idk
8. idk
9. idk
10. idk

Melee players that occassionally (almost never) play brawl

1. Hax
2. Jman
3. VaNz
4. D1
5. Alukard
6. Reno
7. Eggm (last Summer, he took a match off Inui!)
8. Crismas
9. Teczero
10. Scar (invented Brawl ATs!)

P.c. Chris Ranking

1. P.c. Chris
2. --------
3. --------
4. --------
5. --------
6. --------
7. --------
8. --------
9. VaNz
10. P.c. Jona

Biggest Trolls

1. TrollMaster
2. VirusBlueMage
3. Neighborhood P
4. PockyD
5. Alex Strife
6. Inui
7. Anti
8. Jfox
9. Ally
10. -------

Best Drivers

1. Eggm
2. Sensei
3. JFox
4. Pakman
5. WoZ
6. Velocity
7. Grill
8. DC Scribz
9. G$
10. Oorah

Incase you can't tell, Every ranking besides singles is a joke.

Top Bottom