• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-weeklies at DML Apartment! NEXT-August 22nd!(Southaven, MS)

-Chad-

Slackerator
It'll be good to see you again Wolfy if you get to go :D

Fizz! I hope you guys come, I really want to learn some blazblue and maybe play some other fighting game with you guys.

Vts

Smash Champion
is it bad that when i'm at work all and when cute girls come up or i see the first thought is i wonder if she is legal

but legal here is 16 lol.

3 years isn't to bad am i right :psycho:

but a bag made up of mostly water that has feelings would be cool to have

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
Not sure I'll make this to be honest. Money is super tight and while granted, it's not a long drive, I'd like to save every little bit of gas I can until I get paid, which is after the tri-weekly.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
That's awesome of you, but I'll see what's up. I might still be able to come, but if I do, it might be late-ish, I dunno. When does everyone usually leave?

Nite

Smash Champion
Hahaha. Something like that, but that'd work out kinda funny.

"Here are your winnings." *hands me the money*

Now I hand them back the entry fee, then they hand it back to me cause I won.

Shaka03

Smash Rookie
Hey, i'm new to the boards but have been playing melee for like 6 months-ish. I'm planning on coming and bringing 2 other guys down there who just got into melee.

I went once with jartravious and got *****, but we've gotten a little better since then, so hopefully i can hold my own.

So just wanted to say i'm looking forward to coming! And any advice on how to get better would be much appreciated, thanks.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Hey, i'm new to the boards but have been playing melee for like 6 months-ish. I'm planning on coming and bringing 2 other guys down there who just got into melee.

I went once with jartravious and got *****, but we've gotten a little better since then, so hopefully i can hold my own.

So just wanted to say i'm looking forward to coming! And any advice on how to get better would be much appreciated, thanks.
AWESOME!!!!!! Man I am glad I am back so I don't miss all these new people going to the triweekly. Brings a tear to my eye. =-D

Handorin

Smash Hero
I wish I could make the whole Triweekly, but I'll probably be working until 6pm. =(

Vts

Smash Champion
Sorry can't make this i owe my pimp(ISHB) some money and already low.

but next tri-weekly i should be able to make.

but chad hope my hot icer picture hasn't been destroyed yet.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Well if you are only staying for a short time then I guess there wouldn't be a point in it. I also wouldn't even be there for that short time, because of work. You are lucky this time vts :3 anyway I heard things about chams beating me <.< I say lets do this furthermore I am sad vice can't stay with us for his short time of freedom.

cause you'll be in my heart
no matter what they say
you'll be here in my heart........ always

Oh and last thing some guys at U of M wanted to us to show but they are mostly brawl so.........yeah never mind only me and cyner would be interested

Talon

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Talon
3DS FC
0404-8185-5062
I just got admissioned to U of M Iori. Text me when the brawl events start and you will have another partner in crime.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
lol... there is no barwl in southaven!

I wanted to come up... however I'm preparing to get my own business started and I got important things to do on saturday.

Fizz-sama

Smash Ace
So who all is coming to this then? Apparently Zero, Nite and CO are all going, and if they are, I might as well. I wanted to play some games with some other dudes(plus it was located in Memphis) but the majority of them are going to Game Galaxy this weekend. I'd like to get some BB and/or SFIV in though if I can. Yes, it's Melee, and I plan on playing that too.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
This Twi is gonna rawk! Good stuff!

Iori - Wtf is with that avatar, man? Wood Man is weaksauce...I thought you had better taste than that! ;__;

-Chad-

Slackerator
Uhm...I would hope to start around 12ish..ugh I'm gonna be so freaking tired all day...

I just got off work, I'm supposed to run a 5k at 8am, and then tri.

I'm so screwed :(

If you're coming bring setups prz, at least a gamecube or something. Or xbox for blazblue that works too.

teach me how to play bb fizz =o

Wolfeye

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for not making it guys =(
I didn't even finish moving in and setting up and organizing until mid afternoon and I'm going to eat dinner tonight with my dad before he heads back to Houston.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Do a move, hit a Shiek indeed... I hate yooooooooo!
It may have only been a day since we parted, but I'm already
*puts on sunglasses*
miss(il)ing you.
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Also my boss just gave me a bid request sheet so I can pick up the plans on the job. Check out the doodles she drew on it:

Top Bottom