• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tripping just cost me a stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkwashu

Smash Ace
I would love to show a replay,however,I dont know how to upload replays.

Would anyone be willing for me to send them a replay,then have them upload it?

My Wii Console number is 7888-0230-3216-4195 to share.
If thats not how sharing replays work,then would someone please inform me?

Xydeit

Smash Cadet
My friend tripped into a PAUWNCH. I felt so bad I just walked off the edge. XD

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I would love to show a replay,however,I dont know how to upload replays.

Would anyone be willing for me to send them a replay,then have them upload it?

My Wii Console number is 7888-0230-3216-4195 to share.
If thats not how sharing replays work,then would someone please inform me?
I really wish I had a video capturing device -- I've been waiting for videos like this to show up so the ignorant fools saying tripping is annoying but doesn't affect anything and thus isn't worth complaining about can be proved wrong.
I love whoever uploads the video for you. Your sacrifice (unwilling as it was) will not be forgotten, Darkwashu! :laugh:

You won't get anything other than some cheap laughs.
Go into the thread about the No Tripping code and observe all of the "tripping doesn't affect matches" posts, then tell me it's only going to get cheap laughs.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord

anyone who says tripping doesn't do anything obviously doesn't play competitively. Even if you do instantly get up from the trip (which hardly even happens, face it, you didn't see it coming) chances are a GOOD player will be immediately on top of you, AKA free hit.

I've watched people trip into ike f-smashes, right off ledges to their death, right into a sweet spotted marth f-smash, hell i've even hit someone tripping into my 9.

Tripping moves = good. Random tripping = bad. Tripping can change the game completely. Or it may do nothing. But it has the potential to throw you the game, no doubt about it, no arguing, no johns.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

anyone who says tripping doesn't do anything obviously doesn't play competitively. Even if you do instantly get up from the trip (which hardly even happens, face it, you didn't see it coming) chances are a GOOD player will be immediately on top of you, AKA free hit.

I've watched people trip into ike f-smashes, right off ledges to their death, right into a sweet spotted marth f-smash, hell i've even hit someone tripping into my 9.

Tripping moves = good. Random tripping = bad. Tripping can change the game completely. Or it may do nothing. But it has the potential to throw you the game, no doubt about it, no arguing, no johns.
This is so full of truth. If it weren't so long I'd sig it.

/tripping debate forever
**** happens. Tripping into an Ike F-Smash or a 9 Judgment is ****.

But of course, people say it's a john and we're making it up if we don't have video proof. So for the mean time, we'll have to hope someone will be able to upload the video for all non-believers to see.

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Is it a necessary upload? I would upload it if it's something the community hasn't seen time and time again.

I'm sure we've all tripped into some attack and it's cost us a stock, a match, or even a tournament. I know it's happened to me. Plenty of times. >_>;;

itz al gon b k!

Smash Rookie
Tripping doesn't happen as much as everyone says it does. If you got killed from a trip, chances are you were at a high percentage and was going to lose a stock either way.

Anyways , I'm pretty sure you need one of the new SD cards to upload the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom