• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tripping + Marth + Fsmash = WTF!

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
So..i was naturally playing Brawl...and I tripped...with Wolf...while playing a Marth....and he Tippered me....with an....Fsmash.....I cried....because....it happened....3 times...

*Tear, im a sad panda*

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Panda all around the world would be sad... But I think tripping down onto Ganon's Up Tilt is more terrifying...

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
Panda all around the world would be sad... But I think tripping down onto Ganon's Up Tilt is more terrifying...
Good point..i mean it would be like You just sitting there..waiting for that Giant foot to come down on you and explode lol...but yes..tripping is a sin

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Marth for Marth tier.

Yeah, tripping sucks. But oh well, we'll either get used to it or find a way around it.

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
lol anyone with a sense of humor shouldn't flame him

i found the thread title funny and his $5 falcon joke funnier

Shuma

Smash Hero
Or don't be dashed by a marth, don't get close to a marth, do try to hit a marth, don't try to dodge a marth.

Just Press Start and run away.

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
Or don't be dashed by a marth, don't get close to a marth, do try to hit a marth, don't try to dodge a marth.

Just Press Start and run away.
Lol Nice, What is marth God tier now lol?

The only 2 people allowed to be god tier is Wolf and Zelda!

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Haha people are too annoyed with tripping to even complain about people making threads about it :p. On SWF, that really says something ^^.

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Tripping ftw!

However, Critical Hit doesn't seems to be THAT hard to dodge :/

Rash

Smash Ace
If Sakurai was a character, his FS would be eating all of the advanced techniques, and then crapping them into the black hole glitch. :eek:

BlackTulip

Smash Cadet
The only reason Sakurai implemented tripping is so we cant have flawless techniques like in melee

He wants us all to be n00bs

Top Bottom