• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trolls why do you troll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Link to original post: [drupal=3871]Trolls why do you troll?[/drupal]

I do not completely understand why you do what you do, can you explain why you give the mods, and the victims of your practice such a hard time. Why? I guess I can understand if it is revenge, but out side of that why? I do not get it. Is there like an art to trolling? Why are some Trolls praised and some are not? For those who are not trolls how do you feel when you get troll? Why do you think Trolls troll?

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
I think trolls troll because they have nothing better to do. Seriously, if u lived under a bridge what else would u do? Ask riddles? Eat human flesh & bones? Prevent Dorah from crossing the bridge?

Link to original post: [drupal=3871]Trolls why do you troll?[/drupal]

I do not completely understand why you do what you do, can you explain why you give the mods, and the victims of your practice such a hard time. Why? I guess I can understand if it is revenge, but out side of that why? I do not get it. Is there like an art to trolling? Why are some Trolls praised and some are not? For those who are not trolls how do you feel when you get troll? Why do you think Trolls troll?

Because

it's

fun.

-_skinny_-

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3668-9841-7290
my friend is a IRL troll, its really annoyin/agrivating, but because of it i became immune to cyber trollzz

you ever think about pulling the chair out from under your friend as he sits down?

well trolls actually do it

then they piss on their friend's face and **** their whole family

and they ENJOY it

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'll put it this way. It's: argue back with people and have pointless flamewars that prove nothing and in the end both sides look dumb, ignore flamers, or troll them and have fun while they rage about it.

:059:

ResumeDPosition

Smash Journeyman
Because sometimes they have absolutely nothing else better to do and need to annoy people to make themselves feel better.

.WC.

Smash Journeyman
trols r ghey they piss me of so much whn they make funn of my tiping!! They make me sooo maddd i cant help that im not very god at english..

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Trolls troll trolls that troll trolls when trolls troll trolling trolls, because trolling trolls trolls trolls that troll trolls that troll trolls' trolls.

Problem?

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Trolls troll trolls that troll trolls when trolls troll trolling trolls, because trolling trolls trolls trolls that troll trolls that troll trolls' trolls.

Problem?
I really do not have a problem, I am just curious as to why. Consider this a pseudo poll.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Trolls are sad people, living their lonely lives vicariously through those they see as strong and successful.

Disrupting a stable newsgroup gives the illusion of power, just as for a few, stalking a strong person allows them to think they are strong, too.

For trolls, any response is 'recognition'; they are unable to distinguish between irritation and admiration; their ego grows directly in proportion to the response, regardless of the form or content of that response.

Trolls, rather surprisingly, dispute this, claiming that it's a game or joke; this merely confirms the diagnosis; how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Remember that trolls are cowards; they'll usually post just enough to get an argument going, then sit back and count the responses.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
I like posting ambiguous, yet obviously loaded statements to incite a reaction from people, knowing what the outcome is in advance, and kick back while I watch my work take progress and satisfy the ending that I planned for.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
This doesn't bode well.

Party's over trolls, back in your cages.

Edit:
how sad do you have to be to find such mind-numbingly trivial timewasting to be funny?

Could ask the same question about Ben Stiller's frat pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom