• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Trophies

Status
Not open for further replies.

copper90

Smash Apprentice
How many do you have? I finally got the achievement "You now have over 200 trophies", though I don't know if that is any good, lol. :laugh:

copper90

Smash Apprentice
How do you get them all? In the lottery, even if I put in 20 coins I have a 0.0% chance of getting a new one. Does that mean I have all of them?

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
No there are some you have to earn by doing something. There a lot of lists that you can find on the internet just search for them.
I am missing 3 trophies, there are 290 possible to get without using AR in the NTSC version.
Captain Olimar (need Pikmin)
Celebi (need to play with pokeballs which I'm too lazy to do)
Diskun (need Celebi bonus)

CutMet

Smash Journeyman
I got bored of getting trophies after a while so I just stopped. Some people like to get them all so they can show off and stuff. It's really up to you. I may try to get them all again later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom